Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i

give me tips bro, how to add custom items, how to edit items, TY

The Supreme King
Reaction score

Sir, Shield is hidden, when player is in safezone, what seems the problem?, i didnt change anything from your files except the ip configs

Well I do not know what to say maybe it is something normal or visual bug etc I am waiting to see what the creator says

I test mana shield from sm and if you move stadium from stadium not disappears but if you move from stadium to lorencia yes disappear maybe because you never use mana shield lorencia :glare:

give me tips bro, how to add custom items, how to edit items, TY

not work with customs items :sleep: if you need customs items or how to add go here [MU Help] and ask

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well I do not know what to say maybe it is something normal or visual bug etc I am waiting to see what the creator says

I test mana shield from sm and if you move stadium from stadium not disappears but if you move from stadium to lorencia yes disappear maybe because you never use mana shield lorencia :glare:

not work with customs items :sleep: if you need customs items or how to add go here [MU Help] and ask

Ok bro . ill wait for th' creator response, i dont think the visual or wt ever bug is the reason, because , when i ran other MU same Version, it seems run perfectly :V,

BTW about the mana shield disappear when move, ill wait that update :D, actually the mana shield effect still workin' just the appearance sir

97d Custom items is Support 100% if you want skins premium buy send me pm

not interested to buy customs items sir, i want to know how those items created, so i can fix some bugs on my own :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is awe, but is way how to run this client in window mode? or how i can use "ultimate main"? some tutorial?

Thanks for your work.

The Supreme King
Reaction score

This is awe, but is way how to run this client in window mode? or how i can use "ultimate main"? some tutorial?

Thanks for your work.

is very easy how to use windows mode pff open the launcher and press about It is so hard ?

If you want to use Ultimate Main Second Edition 97d+99i then delete the old main.exe from client very easy

then open with MainEditor the Ultimate Main Second Edition 97d+99i and change what you want

Masteru - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Masteru - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Masteru ok thx, and what about:

- command for teleport to player? trace or something else?
- command for add credits or its possible only with db querry?
- and can i use this files "feel to free" or exist some back door or somethink like this?

Ty for your answers and time.

The Supreme King
Reaction score

@Masteru ok thx, and what about:

- command for teleport to player? trace or something else?
- command for add credits or its possible only with db querry?
- and can i use this files "feel to free" or exist some back door or somethink like this?

Ty for your answers and time.

well this is the only version 97d created by creator and update for free and have no back door [that depends on what anti-hack you use but does not mean you have 100% protection there is no such thing]

WebShop For 97d+99i use the admin panel and you can give many credits you want

Commands Players !!
/post
/add
/pkclear
/reset
/marry
/accept
/divorce
/marrystatus
/tracemarry
/getmarry
/time
/exit
/buy
/sell
/grandreset
/clearinventory
/vault
/evo

Commands Admins !!
/moveall
/banchar
/banpost
/unbanchar
/unbanpost
/Blockvault
/Disconnect
/Disablechat
/Unblockvault
/Enablechat
/reload
/gmove
/Trace
/move
/!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

My Avira Antivirus just detect a virus on the main.exe I don't know if this avira is kinda sensitive or whatever but by a chance maybe someone can share a clean main.exe that has no virus? :)

The Supreme King
Reaction score

My Avira Antivirus just detect a virus on the main.exe I don't know if this avira is kinda sensitive or whatever but by a chance maybe someone can share a clean main.exe that has no virus? :)

do not worry about this because is fake detect the main.exe is very old and some antivirus detect but is not a virus understand this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello,

I need some help if it's possible. I've been trying to configure this server for a few days now but I can't get passed GSDBset ODBC error. I searched the entire forum, followed every fix, nothing worked.

Everytime I try to run DataServer, I keep getting that damn error.

VPS spec:
Windows 2012 x64
SQL 2008 r2.

Any ideeas what can I do to make it work? Thank you in advance.

Edit: I did create the ODBC manually, still not working...

The Supreme King
Reaction score

Masteru
Any update on this?

Hello,

I need some help if it's possible. I've been trying to configure this server for a few days now but I can't get passed GSDBset ODBC error. I searched the entire forum, followed every fix, nothing worked.

Everytime I try to run DataServer, I keep getting that damn error.

VPS spec:
Windows 2012 x64
SQL 2008 r2.

Any ideeas what can I do to make it work? Thank you in advance.

Edit: I did create the ODBC manually, still not working...

There is no new update at this time we are still waiting for the creator :glare:

The muserver have odbc to work for 32 bit and 64 bit If it still does not work then the problems is from your windows is not work correct you need to search clean Windows without errors or virus or corrupt files and then test again :glare:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There is no new update at this time we are still waiting for the creator :glare:

The muserver have odbc to work for 32 bit and 64 bit If it still does not work then the problems is from your windows is not work correct you need to search clean Windows without errors or virus or corrupt files and then test again :glare:
I am testing the files on a VPS with a fresh windows server 2012, still same error. Tried the reg files, same problem. I created the odbc myself, still same error... Tried the compatibility and run as admin, still same error.

The Supreme King
Reaction score

I am testing the files on a VPS with a fresh windows server 2012, still same error. Tried the reg files, same problem. I created the odbc myself, still same error... Tried the compatibility and run as admin, still same error.

dude i test this version with 3 windows from xp sp3 to 7 home premium and 7 ultimate and work 100% and other users have tested and worked perfectly

Does not matter if it is fresh install It matters to read the files and to work correct and your windows does not work well this is from your system

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

dude i test this version with 3 windows from xp sp3 to 7 home premium and 7 ultimate and work 100% and other users have tested and worked perfectly

Does not matter if it is fresh install It matters to read the files and to work correct and your windows does not work well this is from your system
First of all, chill out. muonlinegr2 helped me out to get it sort it. Thanks again muonlinegr2.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sorry for the double post but has anyone got a Mega mirror for the client? It keeps stopping half way everytime I try to download it. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Finally managed to download the client. I've created a mirror on MEGAnz for the client, MuServer and the tools. Links Below:

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

This version has no Castle Siege Right?

my question is what will be the pass time or how players enjoyed in this version?
-Sorry im not so familiar but im interested in this, its kinda cute but i just have a little confusion :)

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This version has no Castle Siege Right?

my question is what will be the pass time or how players enjoyed in this version?
-Sorry im not so familiar but im interested in this, its kinda cute but i just have a little confusion :)

Thanks.

You are correct, no castle siege. This is just what MuOnline used to be 15 years ago or something like that. Just a pure old school classic server and too be honest I still prefer this compared to all the other seasons.

Back in the day, when no one knew about Castle Siege, people would still enjoy it. They would build up their character, then the PVP would start, guild wars, events from GMs. It was fun.

Don't get me wrong, the other seasons are fun as well, but if you just want a classic mu experience, this is the one to try.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

You are correct, no castle siege. This is just what MuOnline used to be 15 years ago or something like that. Just a pure old school classic server and too be honest I still prefer this compared to all the other seasons.

Back in the day, when no one knew about Castle Siege, people would still enjoy it. They would build up their character, then the PVP would start, guild wars, events from GMs. It was fun.

Don't get me wrong, the other seasons are fun as well, but if you just want a classic mu experience, this is the one to try.

yes it seems got my interest in this version and i would like to try but just confuse if players will like it if there is no castle siege, that's why I'm asking if there are events that will satisfy players in playing.

I'm started playing and developing Season 4 to season 12 but still this Classic got my attention, its cute :)

Back