Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ps gameguard free

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am offering a free system that is superior to many that are currently sold.
The system has advanced detection of memory access in addition to a global database.

With each new threat the system sends the information to the global database where it ends up automatically protecting everyone.

The operation is as follows, the .dll has 2 protections to access the memory where when a new threat is detected it sends to the global database and the basic DUMP protection that works in conjunction with the protection mentioned above. That is, 1x the system detects something it sends the information so that the application is blocked as quickly as possible and this is automatic.

In .rar you will see 5 .dlls which are:

wzAudio (5) .dll
wzAudio (25) .dll
wzAudio (50) .dll
wzAudio (75) .dll
wzAudio (100) .dll

The numbers represent the scanning time of the protections in MS, that is, the lower the number, the higher the CPU consumption of the system functioning, but the faster the detection will be. and the higher the number, the lower the CPU consumption of the system functioning, but with slower detection.

Installation: Just call the .dll in the main, API: wzAudioPlay.

Remembering that it doesn't work with macros, only programs that access the game's memory and nothing else.​

Download:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This protection is no longer effective. Cheater is now very smart :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah just add more security this only block noob cheats

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For you say that it's because you don't know how a handle protection works :)
Every process who access the memory "OpenHandle" of process can be detected and stop cheat work.
Your method only applies to noob cheater. For Pro cheater easily bypass. Maybe i don't know how to a handle protection works. But I have researched how to protect hack during a period of time I was working with MuServer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your method only applies to noob cheater. For Pro cheater easily bypass. Maybe i don't know how to a handle protection works. But I have researched how to protect hack during a period of time I was working with MuServer.

Thats right, easy to bypassed...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For who don't know every cheat who open a handle for process can be closed, so cheat stop work.
Don't need search for cheat program, just check what handles open have target as main.exe and close it.

It's what the protection of .dll do, that's isn't so fast like dump memory or other.
but are able to detect any memory access to game and close it.

Since it's a free project i think it's very good, it's your responsability protect the .dll at main, if not a NOOB will remove the .dll.
The paid project per example use ,sys file with OV/EV cert, this protection and others where admin can simple block every process with few clicks at PS Server Side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am offering a free system that is superior to many that are currently sold.
The system has advanced detection of memory access in addition to a global database.

With each new threat the system sends the information to the global database where it ends up automatically protecting everyone.

The operation is as follows, the .dll has 2 protections to access the memory where when a new threat is detected it sends to the global database and the basic DUMP protection that works in conjunction with the protection mentioned above. That is, 1x the system detects something it sends the information so that the application is blocked as quickly as possible and this is automatic.

In .rar you will see 5 .dlls which are:

wzAudio (5) .dll
wzAudio (25) .dll
wzAudio (50) .dll
wzAudio (75) .dll
wzAudio (100) .dll

The numbers represent the scanning time of the protections in MS, that is, the lower the number, the higher the CPU consumption of the system functioning, but the faster the detection will be. and the higher the number, the lower the CPU consumption of the system functioning, but with slower detection.

Installation: Just call the .dll in the main, API: wzAudioPlay.

Remembering that it doesn't work with macros, only programs that access the game's memory and nothing else.​

Download:

When i hook WzAudio(75).dll get this URL notification from my anticheat

4uac . com/actions.php?act=db

What would you say?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sure, even you can not check/control your game via teamviewer(from phone an example) , it freezes all controls and the only solution is to close main ctrl+alt+delete . lame ah , ah cpu ussage 4-8% per 1 main. (amd ryzen 7) ,

Cheers

Back