Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

Reaction score
my mufiles use LauncherOption.if to change Language...

Language:0

0 = English
1 = Spanish
2 = Portuguese
3 = Korean
4 = Chinese
5 = Vietnamese
6 = Russian.
7 = Japan

i'm completely noob and i dont know how to make launcher change this file :blushing:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my mufiles use LauncherOption.if to change Language...

Language:0

0 = English
1 = Spanish
2 = Portuguese
3 = Korean
4 = Chinese
5 = Vietnamese
6 = Russian.
7 = Japan

i'm completely noob and i dont know how to make launcher change this file :blushing:

IGCN s9 client not use LauncherOption.if

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
IGCN s9 client not use LauncherOption.if
Hi PRO.I am using this MU version and I see an error: when the master level is greater than 400, the box of kundun or box of GM thrown out will say: "you cannot use this bag". Can you show me how to fix this error, pleasee ?P/S: if level master less than 400, this error don't appear

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi PRO.I am using this MU version and I see an error: when the master level is greater than 400, the box of kundun or box of GM thrown out will say: "you cannot use this bag". Can you show me how to fix this error, pleasee ?P/S: if level master less than 400, this error don't appear

IGCData/ItemBags/ Item_(14,52,0)_GM_Gift_Box.xml and Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.xml

edit this
Code:
<DropAllow Wizard="1" Knight="1" FairyElf="1" MagicGladiator="1" DarkLord="1" Summoner="1" RageFighter="1" PlayerMinLevel="1" [COLOR="#FF0000"]PlayerMaxLevel="800"[/COLOR] MapNumber="-1">

after this time you've able to make work game language change?

now it work fine
Yeleru - [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
IGCData/ItemBags/ Item_(14,52,0)_GM_Gift_Box.xml and Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.xml

edit this
Code:
<DropAllow Wizard="1" Knight="1" FairyElf="1" MagicGladiator="1" DarkLord="1" Summoner="1" RageFighter="1" PlayerMinLevel="1" [COLOR="#FF0000"]PlayerMaxLevel="800"[/COLOR] MapNumber="-1">

now it work fine
Yeleru - [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you share please? [emoji3526]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you share please? [emoji3526]Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thank pro. I fixed that error. Thank you very much. I want to add god item in the client. Can you show me the god management file in the client? Is that file itemsettype.bmd, pro?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank pro. I fixed that error. Thank you very much. I want to add god item in the client. Can you show me the god management file in the client? Is that file itemsettype.bmd, pro?
your mean Ancient item ?

Item_eng.bmd
ItemSetOption_eng.bmd
ItemSetOptionText_eng.bmd
ItemTRSData.bmd

Reaction score
your mean Ancient item ?

Item_eng.bmd
ItemSetOption_eng.bmd
ItemSetOptionText_eng.bmd
ItemTRSData.bmd

Hi, you have problem with GMO launcher? With MyHeart version when I have GMO on same pc give me error when opening main.exe (when click on launcher to open game, open gmo launcher)

Launcher Config dont save for me :(:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, you have problem with GMO launcher? With MyHeart version when I have GMO on same pc give me error when opening main.exe (when click on launcher to open game, open gmo launcher)

Launcher Config dont save for me :(:

what your client season ?
my launcher only for igcn ss9 client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Desperate yes. I want to add new ancient item. But i don't have tool to open file itemsetoptiontext_eng.bmd :). Can you bring me your file camera.dll? Thank

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
由 myheart 开发的启动器。我更改了它以适应IGCN ss9 客户端

原始源 + 教程设置
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-launcher-autoupdate-webzen-1150189/

功能
- 自动更新 -确定
- 更改分辨率 -工作
- 窗口模式 -工作
- 与 main.exe(序列号)同步 -工作(仅适用于客户端 ss9 IGCN)

如果与 main.exe 同步编辑 Serverinfo.bmd
玩家将无法直接从 main.exe 运行游戏,但它会强制打开launcher.exe
Code:
[Launcher] 
Enabled=1 
ExeName="Launcher.exe"

视频演示

下载

更新 1

IGC.dll

更新2 - 选择语言工作

Hi, plz update download line, gg drive not allow us download because of virus. THX

Back