[Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Ultimate Member pointback is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    183Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client
    can i do it for s6 files? muemu?

    - - - Updated - - -

    where to edit page Url?
    where is the Config generator?

  2. #17
    Hardcore Member Desperate is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    136Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by pointback View Post
    can i do it for s6 files? muemu?

    - - - Updated - - -

    where to edit page Url?
    where is the Config generator?
    Basically, the resolution system of IGCN is different from other clients, so it won't be able to use this function. Otherwise you can use it ok

  3. #18
    Registered BlackWindow is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    11Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Got a problem here, when I run the launcher it keep saying that another autoupdate is running, i pressed ok then it loop back to the beginning. Any solution sir ?

  4. #19
    Hardcore Member Desperate is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    136Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWindow View Post
    Got a problem here, when I run the launcher it keep saying that another autoupdate is running, i pressed ok then it loop back to the beginning. Any solution sir ?
    oh maybe you need this
    IGC.DLL
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c68...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Desperate; 13-10-20 at 10:56 PM.
    nope

  5. #20
    Member rooankesley is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paramirim/BA-BRLocation
    79Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
    I have tried doing 1 version with language options. however it does not change the language of the game

    after this time you've able to make work game language change?
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

  6. #21
    Hardcore Member Desperate is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    136Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by rooankesley View Post
    after this time you've able to make work game language change?
    Still not, crash game
    nope

  7. #22
    Member rooankesley is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paramirim/BA-BRLocation
    79Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    my mufiles use LauncherOption.if to change Language...

    Language:0

    0 = English
    1 = Spanish
    2 = Portuguese
    3 = Korean
    4 = Chinese
    5 = Vietnamese
    6 = Russian.
    7 = Japan

    i'm completely noob and i dont know how to make launcher change this file
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

  8. #23
    Hardcore Member Desperate is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    136Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by rooankesley View Post
    my mufiles use LauncherOption.if to change Language...

    Language:0

    0 = English
    1 = Spanish
    2 = Portuguese
    3 = Korean
    4 = Chinese
    5 = Vietnamese
    6 = Russian.
    7 = Japan

    i'm completely noob and i dont know how to make launcher change this file
    IGCN s9 client not use LauncherOption.if
    nope

  9. #24
    Member rooankesley is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paramirim/BA-BRLocation
    79Posts

    [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
    IGCN s9 client not use LauncherOption.if
    Yeah, only S12 and last seasons


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

  10. #25
    Registered tmchien44 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    19Posts

    sad Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
    IGCN s9 client not use LauncherOption.if
    Hi PRO.I am using this MU version and I see an error: when the master level is greater than 400, the box of kundun or box of GM thrown out will say: "you cannot use this bag". Can you show me how to fix this error, pleasee ?P/S: if level master less than 400, this error don't appear

  11. #26
    Hardcore Member Desperate is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    136Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by tmchien44 View Post
    Hi PRO.I am using this MU version and I see an error: when the master level is greater than 400, the box of kundun or box of GM thrown out will say: "you cannot use this bag". Can you show me how to fix this error, pleasee ?P/S: if level master less than 400, this error don't appear
    IGCData/ItemBags/ Item_(14,52,0)_GM_Gift_Box.xml and Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.xml

    edit this
    Code:
    <DropAllow Wizard="1" Knight="1" FairyElf="1" MagicGladiator="1" DarkLord="1" Summoner="1" RageFighter="1" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="800" MapNumber="-1">
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rooankesley View Post
    after this time you've able to make work game language change?
    now it work fine
    nope

  12. #27
    Member rooankesley is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paramirim/BA-BRLocation
    79Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
    IGCData/ItemBags/ Item_(14,52,0)_GM_Gift_Box.xml and Item_(14,11,12)_Kundun_Box+5.xml

    edit this
    Code:
    <DropAllow Wizard="1" Knight="1" FairyElf="1" MagicGladiator="1" DarkLord="1" Summoner="1" RageFighter="1" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="800" MapNumber="-1">
    - - - Updated - - -



    now it work fine
    Can you share please? [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

  13. #28
    Hardcore Member Desperate is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    136Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by rooankesley View Post
    Can you share please? [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    page 1 link update
    nope

  14. #29
    Registered tmchien44 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by rooankesley View Post
    Can you share please? [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 clientEnviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Thank pro. I fixed that error. Thank you very much. I want to add god item in the client. Can you show me the god management file in the client? Is that file itemsettype.bmd, pro?

  15. #30
    Hardcore Member Desperate is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    136Posts

    Re: [Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

    Quote Originally Posted by tmchien44 View Post
    Thank pro. I fixed that error. Thank you very much. I want to add god item in the client. Can you show me the god management file in the client? Is that file itemsettype.bmd, pro?
    your mean Ancient item ?

    Item_eng.bmd
    ItemSetOption_eng.bmd
    ItemSetOptionText_eng.bmd
    ItemTRSData.bmd
    nope



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement