Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RoldanProject Season 3 Episode 1 Free

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

Please find below the serverfiles uploaded , it's contain the files updated to vers 1.0.0.9

As client please use the following:

[h=5]http://www.mediafire.com/file/23qbq2eszlyr72f/SSeMU_Client_Ex301.rar/file[/h]

Thank You.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all,

Please find below the serverfiles uploaded , it's contain the files updated to vers 1.0.0.9

[h=5]http://www.mediafire.com/file/23qbq2eszlyr72f/SSeMU_Client_Ex301.rar/file[/h]

Thank You.

thanks.
but you have backup of roldan file season6 thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks u bro. because you have GetMainInfo Generator about this files?
PD: Sorry for my bad english.

Hi all,

Thank You.

Thanks u bro. because you have GetMainInfo Generator about this files?
PD: Sorry for my bad english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:( Anyone please share your RoldanDevs GetMainInfo and Main.exe, because the link in release thread are dead, Please thank you in advance :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I can not connect to game server with my main,the login box is not showing,i need a good main for this server files...Can someone/anyone help me pls?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you have a main.exe already from the client

whats the issue? you dont know how to edit or whats the problem, opening ports?

man , There is no main in the files

Reaction score
I'm using Windows Server 2019 and configured and tested x86/x64 ODBC but DataServer and JoinServer seens to cannot connect with database. These files doesn't work with this S.O. or maybe i missing something?

Obs.: ConnectServer, MHP Server, GameServer and GameServerCS works fine

*Edit
I found the problem, i was using SQL Server 2019 too and DataServer and JoinServer do not support, so i changed to SQL Server 2008 and problem solved

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
where is the other file inside of this client link? no main.exe and other dll

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i got the full source of that files if you want it message me thanks
sorry i did not need any file from this post i move on to downgrade file and its good! s14 to s6 file. i waiting for new downgrade from s16 to s6 i so someone already share the s16 file and its free and i collect some file from it! like server+client later i collect the other necessary file from that site

Back