Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full S1 Files / Customs / Stable / Updates / cMuServices (BETA)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello

i need your help

-the joinserver dont open ... not work.. sombody have solution?

Joinserver not work? dataserver too? so i get disconnect from server?

Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello

i need your help

-the joinserver dont open ... not work.. sombody have solution?

Joinserver not work? dataserver too? so i get disconnect from server?

Check PM.

Update 4 is ready!

VIPSystem is added!

VipSystem.ini

create packages (unlimited!) , /infovip for see information at server. /vipbuy ID for buying!

Points per level config, Setting.ini:
[PointPerLevel]DarkKnight = 5DarkWizard = 5Elf = 5Gladiator = 7Lord = 7MarlonQuestPoints = 1

Updated files:
GameServer.exe
cMuServices (Setting.ini + VipSystem.ini)

VipSystem.sql Run it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some changes&problems that i thing need to do&fix:

1. The command ./playerinfo i think its will be great to change it to: ./info and the details will be in green color. The "cMuServics" credits will be in the command: ./about
Also if you can the other command details like: ./clearinv will be in green color its wiil be exellent!

if you can to add command: ./crew (show the crew Team) and ./msg (global meassage for all players,cost about some credits.

2. Change the lang of the server to full English (its show me sometimes Spanish lang)

Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Some changes&problems that i thing need to do&fix:

1. The command ./playerinfo i think its will be great to change it to: ./info and the details will be in green color. The "cMuServics" credits will be in the command: ./about
Also if you can the other command details like: ./clearinv will be in green color its wiil be exellent!

if you can to add command: ./crew (show the crew Team) and ./msg (global meassage for all players,cost about some credits.

2. Change the lang of the server to full English (its show me sometimes Spanish lang)
@uniqueonline we will release an update soon to config the color
exotic2k9 New wings and many more features available at Premium version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why if i make /buy shop1-10 (Cashshop) i get always Leather Helm?.. i changed the Items there.. but i get still LeatherHelm..

please help:D

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
why if i make /buy shop1-10 (Cashshop) i get always Leather Helm?.. i changed the Items there.. but i get still LeatherHelm..

please help:D
@uniqueonline Soon new update, busy this days.
@goldmu please attach photos of your .txt file of Cashshop + photo of game action (typing the shop command, click, after buy.)

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i fixed :DD

but other Problem...
how much items i can add in 1 CashShop ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work!

If i add lorencia Pvp Ring, The Client will have Some Problems?

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok i fixed :DD

but other Problem...
how much items i can add in 1 CashShop ?
@goldmu Maximum like normal shop, depend which items you put, don't have real number.
@prmuonline Try, you should not have any problem. make sure replace the Terrain1.att at server side also, good luck! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cMu is possible add some offatack or some "attack helper - buff helper "?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so if i make in cashsop (shop 1) all lvl 2 wings then i get the 2 first codes and the third is error..
but if i make in every shop 2 items then work all fine .. why?

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so if i make in cashsop (shop 1) all lvl 2 wings then i get the 2 first codes and the third is error..
but if i make in every shop 2 items then work all fine .. why?
Onderek - At premium version
prmuonline - When you add more than 2 wings for each shop its work, if you add like one more wing (total 3) its giving error? please attach the file here + error picture.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help me when im try up server my join server shot down
im use windows server 2008
pls help
cMu - [Release] Full S1 Files / Customs / Stable / Updates / cMuServices (BETA) - RaGEZONE Forums
cMu - [Release] Full S1 Files / Customs / Stable / Updates / cMuServices (BETA) - RaGEZONE Forums

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
pls help me when im try up server my join server shot down
im use windows server 2008
pls help

We don't recommend use Windows server 2008 because its old, what i can suggest you is using other JoinServer.exe that will work on this OS. take from RZ.

Good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Spirit, Second Cape, Third Soul.. but i get weapon..

@Onderek - At premium version
@prmuonline - When you add more than 2 wings for each shop its work, if you add like one more wing (total 3) its giving error? please attach the file here + error picture.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can send me join server maybe work and when im use another join server my game server got sql connect fail

Back