Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full S1 Files / Customs / Stable / Updates / cMuServices (BETA)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi how pics this error in client :/ =>>> https://imgur.com/a/0iJJHpy

hi how pics this error in client :/ =>>>

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hi how pics this error in client :/ =>>> https://imgur.com/a/0iJJHpy

hi how pics this error in client :/ =>>>

create main.bmd with the tool in Toolkit folder, u should edit main.txt for your correct deatils and then run exe file. after that main.bmd will be created.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@cMu, I'm really enjoying your server and developing it, though very little still know it. In the next few days I will be testing everything I can test, as I configure the server the way I want.
So I'll bring you 11 topics here, which I hope you'll answer one by one.Already apologize if someone has already reported something like that.

1 - Updating the Status.Consider that I have 15 points in Vitality.That leaves me with 30 HP.As I level up, my HP increases.But when I distribute points in another status, when it updates, my HP returns to 30 again. That is, increase status when level increasesbecomes useless, as all status gains will be reset, whenever the player distributes the points in another status [bear in mind that we are talking only of Vitality].Note - When the player re-login [selecting the char and entering again], the additional ones received during the level changes are updated.If I add points to other statuses and not re-login.In this assumption where the player's hp is 30, if it reaches 0 the player dies.When reborn, it does not update. Only re-loggingAn idea - By a warning '' Points added successfully, re-login to update them '' may be good.

2 - Minimize the game closes it. No error appears, just closes. A good idea would be for a minider.Taking some '' F '', type '' F12 '' for example.Remember that I'm on win7 - 32bits [the client].The server is on win7 - 64bit.

3 - Sebina the Priest does not work, she is not changing class.

4 - I do not know if it is important, but the main does not show the shields when equipped.Only in safezones, the rest of the world appears.

5 - Teleporting between maps cancels buffs. [except the shadow phanton buff]I do not know if this happens in practice, but visually yes.

6 - Wings do not allow to be increased of level with bless or soul.I did one usually using the chaos machine, and bless, soul, life, nothing works.

7 - Server is always blank, only the main log appears when something in it is updated.

8 - Explain how /sell and /buy works, why always gives leather helm.

9 - The GM commands are not working completely.

10 - Where are the files that configure the resets, type of reset, etc.

11 - There should be the possibility we can choose what will drop the events.Mainly blood castle, devil square, chaos castle, at first.

If you need anything, images, videos of any of these topics, just let me know and I will arrange it as soon as possible.

I await your response, regards.

Update..........

@cMu, there are some fixes I'd like to make about my post above.
Item 3 - Sebina works only with bk and elf - with sm does not work.

Item 5 - Only the buff of the elf seem to be visually ok when the player change the map, but the buff of bk and sm does not appear when the player change map.

Item 8 - I understand how /buy works, I still do not understand /sell.

Item9 - It was my mistake, the commands work, it was an error in exdb that I was able to correct. I have tested all the commands and only what does not work is the/ clearinv

And I would also like to add more things.

1 - Why on the server there is no calcharacter or balance for the DL. As well as setting the buff on it?

2 - Fake Online does not work.

3 - In skills the impale magic is written '' Imaple '', is that correct? Will the server take the configuration?

4 - How to make combo with the other classes? What are the spells of each for a combo to work?

5 - In commom server the regeneration level - shadowphanton buff - is ignored. Can be obtained at any level.Ignoring the commom server settings.

6 - CustomItemDrop also does not work.

7 - The EXdb is giving error [at least not win 7.64x].Then I replace [ONLY] the exe with this one that I have, it will say that it does not find the item nor the skill. [Sometimes only item]I copied two folders there in date / lang - Kor and Vtm - with the item, skill, itemsettype, etc files ... And now Exdb works normally.Just like some things that were not working. This note is for other users who want to use your server in win7, 64x.

8 - Elf begins without arrows and with a totally broken bow. BK starts with a totally broken axe.

9 - All elf's orbs can not be dropped from inventory.

10 - No commands /infovip and /vipbuy.It is worth remembering that after I have fixed the Exdb for everything to work correctly. I tested everything again about what I commented to be sure.

If you need anything, images, videos of any of these topics, just let me know and I will arrange it as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
the files are great but there are 2 problems that I noticed
1. The command / evo does not work
and the launch to the siege castle does not work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very good files but does not have how to configure the chaos machine, the prizes that would give the events, the percentage of rise of up to +9 is burned and there is no way to modify it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after using the add points, the HP looks as if the char were level 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cMu - [Release] Full S1 Files / Customs / Stable / Updates / cMuServices (BETA) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back