Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Shatter Season 3.1 (Kor) + Titan Set + Golden Fenrir Chaos Mix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can describe the bug or send pic.

rotary wing failure finished level 3 you Alt + f4 on the back will remain your items , That's a serious error to me was neglected it for so long if you fix it, then I am very thankful
> sorry my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rotary wing failure finished level 3 you Alt + f4 on the back will remain your items , That's a serious error to me was neglected it for so long if you fix it, then I am very thankful
> sorry my bad english
Mmm if other item mix failed and you press alt f4, back remain items, or only pass in mix w3.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can I solve this problem?

Kiosani - [Release] Shatter Season 3.1 (Kor) + Titan Set + Golden Fenrir Chaos Mix - RaGEZONE Forums

Kiosani - [Release] Shatter Season 3.1 (Kor) + Titan Set + Golden Fenrir Chaos Mix - RaGEZONE Forums

missing items in item.bmd can you help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, prompt in what a problem ?When you enter the game, everything seems to be fine, BUT !When twist BK Twisterom and Throws error Appears in GS SQL server 2008 R2 64-bit, win 7

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix the arena? I can warp in arena but the problem is it won't make me move to the outside,Only in safezone.

Check one by one item.bmd (client side) and item.txt (server side)

I checked one by one from item.bmd to item.txt and found out that it has no errors. I don't know why it will keep showing that. Any other way to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix the arena? I can warp in arena but the problem is it won't make me move to the outside,Only in safezone.

I checked one by one from item.bmd to item.txt and found out that it has no errors. I don't know why it will keep showing that. Any other way to fix it?
Hey, go to the client source search for "GmBoxFloorSize" after you found it delete all the row and the row above it only the one above it

Utils.SetNop (0x0061ACF1,1);
Utils.WriteJmp (0x0061ACF1,(DWORD)&GmBoxFloorSize);

delete these two rows and build the main.dll replace in yoir client and the "12+Luck+Skill" will be fixed .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello sie Kiosani, everything went fine except login screen not showing after selecting server. can you help me with this please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=5] his muserver got badd baddd bug of sign of lord pack reduce to 1 after relogin or exit :/ so cant sign in castel siege :/[/h]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trojan ?

Time;Scanner;Object type;Object;Detection;Action;User;Information;Hash;First seen here
3/4/2562 9:41:23;Real-time file system protection;file;C:\Mu Server 0.7.2.6\GameServerCS\GameServerCS.exe;a variant of Generik.KCTGSUT trojan;cleaned by deleting;WIN-TNNJT4C774D\Administrator;Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe (EA8020EA78D0307E9147D8D69515B8C32258B232).;BADAD06517635BBB66C24D1FDB519DD53F5589FF;3/4/2562 9:41:13

Back