Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8)

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Source [MUEMU]

I having problem on senior mix, First (1) combine it say successful after Second (2) combine it won't response after all here the images:

REMOVED

Daily 1 senior mix allowed.... If you change in the serverfile settings or in the source you can make more on a day, but in default you can make only one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Search Somewhere in MuEmu source code
0xDD,0xC5,0xD5,0xDD,0xC5,0x9E,0xC0,0xDC,0xB0}; //"muemu.pl"

Replace With
{0x81,0x82,0x87,0x9E,0x80,0x9E,0x80,0x9E,0x81,0xB0}; //127.0.0.1
or
{0xDC,0xDF,0xD3,0xD1,0xDC,0xD8,0xDF,0xC3,0xC4,0xB0}; //localhost

ethondev - [Release] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8) - RaGEZONE Forums
poderia postar esse gerador da muemu
You can post this generator muemu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fix for VIP Auto Expiration:

To make VIP Account auto expire, edit stored procedure "WZ_GetAccountLevel" in database

And place the code:

here:

Code:
USE [MuOnline]
GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

ALTER Procedure [dbo].[WZ_GetAccountLevel]
 [USER=162874]account[/USER] varchar(10)
AS
BEGIN

SET NOCOUNT ON
SET XACT_ABORT ON

DECLARE @CurrentAccountLevel int
DECLARE @CurrentAccountExpireDate smalldatetime

SELECT @CurrentAccountLevel = AccountLevel, @CurrentAccountExpireDate = AccountExpireDate FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id = [USER=162874]account[/USER]

IF (@CurrentAccountLevel <> 0 AND GETDATE() > @CurrentAccountExpireDate)
BEGIN
	SET @CurrentAccountLevel = 0
	UPDATE MEMB_INFO SET AccountLevel = @CurrentAccountLevel, AccountExpireDate = @CurrentAccountExpireDate WHERE memb___id = [USER=162874]account[/USER]
END

SELECT @CurrentAccountLevel as AccountLevel, @CurrentAccountExpireDate as AccountExpireDate

SET NOCOUNT OFF
SET XACT_ABORT OFF

END
GO

SET ANSI_NULLS OFF
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO

And a CashShop Editor for MuEmu:

Mirror:

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score

i remove all hack check, i can run Mu Season 4 without uses MHPServer/MHPClient i mean mhpclient.dll mhpverify.dll
but now, all accounts created can access into game with a random pass, any password!
please that did i do wrong?... Sorry for my bad english

Here JS fixed use it.
PS working with vs 2013

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score

need to change Map name anyone can help me? what file i need to edit? check attachment

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Novice C++
Reaction score

Hmm If i remember right Its a simple image, not text, so check with pentium tools

i know its a image but cant find it........i have checked file by file with pentium tools everything i found it was old version located in Data\Local\Eng\ImgsMapName and some untranslated same old version in \Data\Interface.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all ! Please tell me how to change the amount of ZEN in your inventory and the chest. To change 2.147.483.647 on 1.000.000.000

Novice C++
Reaction score

Hi all ! Please tell me how to change the amount of ZEN in your inventory and the chest. To change 2.147.483.647 on 1.000.000.000

well you can`t have more than 2 000 000 000 zen ( 2.147.483.647 only if you add it with MuEditor) you can edit in User.h :
Code:
#define MAX_MONEY 2 000 000 000
as for Warehouse edit Warehouse.h :
Code:
#define MAX_WAREHOUSE_MONEY 100 000 000

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi, I try to add custom Jewel into the Server but it doesn't work. Below is my config, can anyone show me what is wrong? (I just take Jewel of Luck for this case):

1. Server - Item.txt
Code:
//Type   Slot   Skill   Width   Height   HaveSerial   HaveOption   DropItem   Name                                 Value   Level
500      *      0       1       1        1            1            0          "Jewel of Luck"                      150     25

2. Server - CustomJewel.txt
Code:
//Index    ItemIndex       MinItemLevel       MaxItemLevel       MaxItemOption1  MaxItemOption2  MinItemOption3  MaxItemOption3  MinItemNewOption       MaxItemNewOption       MaxItemSetOption       MinItemSocketOption       MaxItemSocketOption       EnableSlotWeapon       EnableSlotArmor EnableSlotWing  SuccessRate_AL0 SuccessRate_AL1 SuccessRate_AL2 SuccessRate_AL3 SalePrice       ModelName
0              7668            0                15                *                0                *                *                *                    *                    *                    *                        *                        *                    *                *                70                80                90                100                20                "JewelOfLuck"

//Index Level   Option1 Option2 Option3 NewOption       SetOption       SocketOption
0        0        0        1        0        0                0                0

//Index Level   Option1 Option2 Option3 NewOption       SetOption       SocketOption
end

3. Client - Item_eng.bmd
Code:
7668    14    500    Data\Item\    JewelOfLuck.bmd    Jewel of Luck    9    56    0    0    25    255    0    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    150    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    1    1    1    1    0    0    0

4. Client - ItemToolTip_eng.bmd
Code:
14    500    Jewel of Luck    3    1    0    1    -1    500    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0
I have model copied to Client/Item folder and Texture in Client/Item/Texture folder too, but in game I dont have item visual in inventory, and when I drag the Jewel to item, it show the red color mean can't use for the item, really have no idea.
Ah, I have not added the info into Client/Data/Local/ItemTRSData.bmd because I dont have tool to edit it, should this be the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

if you didnt add it to the itemtrsdata it wont be visible in the inventory, use zfilemanager to edit that files.

Novice C++
Reaction score

i dont have it anymore, im using s6 sources, but you can find it on zteam s8 source package

in the package is a version with a lot of opt disabled, i m looking for one too but no one seam to want share it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Who can add SCFBots to this source? :)
It will be possible?

Novice C++
Reaction score

Box of Kundun Fix
Not much to tell i just replaced the MagicBox01.bmd skin(used by Box of Luck and Box of Heaven) with resized MagicBox08.bmd(used by Box of Kundun+1).

Notice:
*Copy the Data folder in to your client and your good to go
*if you decide to use this be aware that Box of Luck and Box of Heaven will look as Box of Kundun
*the glow for Box of Kundun 2-5 looks like +5

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone have idea how to make Shop show my custom prices, not default? Same as Chaos Machine % mix.. It Shows only game default, not customized. Someone maybe could help out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I having a bug in MuEmu EX401 in DUEL System, when I arrive to 10 Kills the Duel is automatically canceled
and also the effect when you break SD bar never appears.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

since the thread is kinda dead here i leave the source to change main font for season 6.

Font.cpp
Code:
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include "stdafx.h"
#include "Util.h"
#include "Font.h"
Font gFont;
char MyFontFaceName[100];
char sValue[99];
//--
int Bold = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Bold", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int Height = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Height", 13, ".\\Config.ini");
int Italic = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Italic", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int Unicode = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Unicode", 1, ".\\Config.ini");
//--
int Width = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Width", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int UnderLine = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Underline", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int Quality = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Quality", 3, ".\\Config.ini");
int StrikeOut = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_StrikeOut", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
void Font::Load()
{
    GetPrivateProfileStringA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Name", "Tahoma", MyFontFaceName, 100, ".\\Config.ini");
    //--
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA1, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA2, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA3, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA4, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA5, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    //--
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA1 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA2 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA3 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA4 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA5 + 5), 0x90);
}
HFONT Font::LoadNewFont()
{
    HFONT MyFont;
    //--
    if (Bold == 0)
    {
        if (Unicode == 1)
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 400, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x01, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
        else
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 400, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x0, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
    }
    else
    {
        if (Unicode == 1)
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 700, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x01, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
        else
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 700, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x0, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
    }

return MyFont;
}

Font.h
Code:
#pragma once
#define Offset_CreateFontA1 0x004060D0
#define Offset_CreateFontA2 0x004D2882