Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me to configure VipSystem for MuEMU (AccountExpireDate column), the website use another method for VipSystem.
thanks!
nofeara please men :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
up: how to add reset limit in Reset System of website please :) thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi who have a code and guide for adding a change character name system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to login to admin panel,it always redirect to index page.. yourhost/admincp ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could not add cron job.

im using xampp, how to fix this..dont know where and how to use your code from the main page,
files IGCN
For all those who use CPANEL the work of cron would be:
- / usr / bin / php -q /home/edityourid/public_html/includes/cron/cron.php

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This cms not functions module for vot, paypal, credits.. or someone managed to make it work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did a bat file to start cron.php in php exe, with the help of task schedule in windows, but i still cant add new cron jobs..to change refresh time...server info 5 min,...to long..and level ranking 12 min..how to add new conr jobs with a shorter time, alwasy say Could not add cron job.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You kept on using "select *" when fetching only one column, this is bad for big table like character...
Its actually better for big table like Character, instant of do select Name,Resets,Level,Agillity from character you do:
select * from character and then display it with php like
$row["name"]
$row["Resets"]
while row pointing into the mssql_query

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to sizeup the inventory table to 7k, you will understand what I meant... Now back to *, you want to use it when you will only want to fetch a byte size? Time will come that you will work with big database and you will realize what I really meant...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My server use IGCN.
Registration is working fine, on Admin panel all working fine, but the number of account on server do not working, what is cron job? on admin panel the last execution were never executed.

Could you please help to identify it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My server use IGCN.
Registration is working fine, on Admin panel all working fine, but the number of account on server do not working, what is cron job? on admin panel the last execution were never executed.

Could you please help to identify it?

your server use md5? i can'n use this web on my server =/

Back