Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can use other webshop that is compatible with your server files

again, I know that
I'm mainly asking because I don't know much about standalone webshops and figured you guys would know which ones are good

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Any suggestion which webhosting using cpanel supports this? I am not sure if by default webhosting enabled dblib?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellow! Help me please i click Cron jobs cache successfully updated! + Use command (CMD)
but "Last Run" Cron don*t change, all time "never" (rankings and online update but "never" all time) not show how long Last Run. Help me please I Use SQL SERVER 2008 R2 xampp-win32-7.1.6-0-VC14-installer.exe
web install no have errors. all good

DPLXQ0N - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir please guide how disable cron system and use real time rankings and online. I bad know how work this. Tnx.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The same problem. Corn don't update it self all time must type command. to restart it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir please guide how disable cron system and use real time rankings and online. I bad know how work this. Tnx.
To make it use real time info from a database is at first time consuming to code it properly for the whole query to be safe and efficient, it's quite easy to set the cron jobs to be run at a chosen interval, just google it. The question is now... are you hosting the website on the same host you've got the server or is it a different host on linux os?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am getting "Could not connect to database (1)" when I enter the database details and select either Dblib or ODBC, I have bought a webhost with cPanel and with PHP 5.6.36, the actual database is on a VM on my computer. I've opened all ports and I can connect to the DB using MSSQL Server Management Studio from any computer on any network (that I tried, 4 different computers on 3 different networks that are not local), it just doesn't wanna work on the webhost.. PDO odbc (linux/windows) and PDO dblib (linux) are both ok (only PDO sqlsrv (windows) is not working but that doesn't really matter because the webhost is on linux, right?). I have talked to the hosting support (Fragnet) and they said that there are no problems on ther side. Can someone please help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great release, working well!

Having some issues with user control panel features like Reset character, unstick character, add stats, clear pk.

Fatal error: Invalid sql_display_size in \htdocs\includes\classes\class.database.php on line 70

Using Season 9 IGCN files, maybe I missed something.

Server time also comes up as "NaN:NaN:NaN NaN" no matter what its set as in webengine.php
I had the same problem when using Safari browser, some browsers don't support the "Y-m-d" date format.
Change it to "Y/m/d" in servertime.php and you should be good :wink:

Btw I've submitted a pull request to the WebEngine 1.2.0 repository, you can see it there:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@gaymar001, could you show the lines of code that are the backdoor? We should report this, if that’s the case. Open source tools shouldn’t have backdoors.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont use webengine
it has backdoor
also mu engine server
they can control your VPS without knowing your Server password

The official release of WebEngine has no backdoor. If you downloaded our CMS from some other place instead of downloading directly from our official GitHub link then it's your responsibility to check for backdoors.

Reaction score
The official release of WebEngine has no backdoor. If you downloaded our CMS from some other place instead of downloading directly from our official GitHub link then it's your responsibility to check for backdoors.

Been using this CMS since it's 1st released and you are free to check the source since it's an open source.

Back