Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a igcn tables file that actually works with igcn since i cant access anything on the User CP ?

"Fatal error: Invalid sql_display_size in C:\zWebsrv\htdocs\includes\classes\class.database.php on line 70"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already remove but guild logos appear like barcodes

wzj43CU - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

It shows me properly ...

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I can't understand how to enter to admincp. Someone help please. I'm newbie.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the installation process you should type the admin account (the one account name which you're using ingame), so website with allow you to access website after login. There's small AdminCP button if everything is like i said before.

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Lautaro I think the Contact module have some issues, not correctly set the name of the imput fields, so nothing catch when yo submit the post.
Other thing is that the mail is sended to the address of the user instead of the email address set into de AdminCP.

Sorry for my bad english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a igcn tables file that actually works with igcn since i cant access anything on the User CP ?

"Fatal error: Invalid sql_display_size in C:\zWebsrv\htdocs\includes\classes\class.database.php on line 70"
This seems to be an issue when using xampp, I'm looking into it.

@Lautaro I think the Contact module have some issues, not correctly set the name of the imput fields, so nothing catch when yo submit the post.
Other thing is that the mail is sended to the address of the user instead of the email address set into de AdminCP.

Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks Shinronz for reporting this, I fixed it in the last patch:

let me know if it works :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuEmu But im not using this web i just want to Try if what is Better MvCore or WebEngine xD
For 2 years of hosting a server based on my experience of 6months of using mvcore 5x sql inject lols!
webengine much better and secured.

Reaction score
Yeah as they said Webengine is better and secured But ithink Webengine is not Compatible with MuEmu :/

I disagree on this xD...my website in my sig is purely web engine, and i am purely using muemu... This cms is adaptable to any cms, you just need to adjust some setting.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"This seems to be an issue when using xampp, I'm looking into it."

ho ok, i wil try with other xampp versions or even linux, xampp current version i am using is 1.8.2+

Thanks!

Reaction score
@Lautaro Dude, i just found out, specially when you are with non reset server, there is this player stalking capability, wherein players could just type musite/profile/player/req/playername/ and then they can see the player stats. Well because of this players may copy the stat building strategy of one player which somehow not acceptable... Is there anyway to restrict this profile viewing to account user only?

Sample: , works on 1.08 but i saw the class on 1.09, they are just the same, so still no protection for this?

Reaction score
@Lautaro Dude, i just found out, specially when you are with non reset server, there is this player stalking capability, wherein players could just type musite/profile/player/req/playername/ and then they can see the player stats. Well because of this players may copy the stat building strategy of one player which somehow not acceptable... Is there anyway to restrict this profile viewing to account user only?

Sample: , works on 1.08 but i saw the class on 1.09, they are just the same, so still no protection for this?

-> This was a problem of WebEngine before that's why we disabled the player's profile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? im having problems to connect

ODZKbPE - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

i use localhost, numeric ip, noip, sql name instance, etc..

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? im having problems to connect

ODZKbPE - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

i use localhost, numeric ip, noip, sql name instance, etc..

im not sure but you have problem with mapping?

Attachments

Back