Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine CMS 1.2.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
be carefull when u are using this , u need clean some codes , the developer has blocke me on discord when i ask for he lock of myserver to use webengine

check /includes/webengine.php

if(array_key_exists('blacklisted', $config)) { throw new Exception('Could not load WebEngine CMS.');}

for some reason if u are blacklisted a new variable "blacklisted" is created on webengine.json...

and i have the email system config after i report this someone attemtp to access to my email...

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine CMS 1.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
be carefull when u are using this , u need clean some codes , the developer has blocke me on discord when i ask for he lock of myserver to use webengine

check /includes/webengine.php

if(array_key_exists('blacklisted', $config)) { throw new Exception('Could not load WebEngine CMS.');}

for some reason if u are blacklisted a new variable "blacklisted" is created on webengine.json...

and i have the email system config after i report this someone attemtp to access to my email...

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine CMS 1.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello malitoowned

You were blocked because yourself, among other members of a Spanish-speaking community forum have been sharing products from WebEngine CMS that are licensed to customers. Sharing or using such licensed products is not something we allow or are ok with, so as stated in WebEngine's terms of service, we reserve the right to refuse service and block your domains/ip addresses from using our work.

I encourage you to please find a new website cms and stop using WebEngine CMS if you are so worried about our code, which is completely open. We do not need people like you -who do not respect others hard work- using our cms.

Reaction score
WebEngine CMS configuration file is not writable. --- Getting this error when trying to install on my newly created VPS, how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Lautaro
Hi, the installing process is fine. I can register account. But when I login it keeps redirecting to index. I can not login and I can not access /admincp. Need help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I registered successfully but after I tried to log in, it was like that
Pls help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I've been trying to use this CMS in the version 1.2.2 published on github but I have been having issues with MD5; the problem is that the [fn_md5] function I've got from a few posts here in the forum were aimed to MuCore apparently. Anyway, I managed to modify the function so it works with this CMS, so for anyone having that issue, here is the one I used:

Code:
USE [master]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[fn_md5] (@pass VARCHAR(10), [USER=1335]user[/USER] VARCHAR(10))
RETURNS VARBINARY(16) 
AS
BEGIN
    DECLARE [USER=22433]resu[/USER]lt VARBINARY(16)
    EXEC master.dbo.XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal @pass , [USER=1335]user[/USER] , [USER=22433]resu[/USER]lt OUTPUT
    RETURN [USER=22433]resu[/USER]lt
END

Hope it helps someone out there :):

Back