[Release] WebEngine CMS 1.2.0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: [Release] WebEngine CMS 1.2.0

[Release] WebEngine CMS 1.2.0
    be carefull when u are using this , u need clean some codes , the developer has blocke me on discord when i ask for he lock of myserver to use webengine

check /includes/webengine.php

if(array_key_exists('blacklisted', $config)) { throw new Exception('Could not load WebEngine CMS.');}

for some reason if u are blacklisted a new variable "blacklisted" is created on webengine.json...

and i have the email system config after i report this someone attemtp to access to my email...

MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    CaliforniaLocation
    162Posts

Quote Originally Posted by malitoowned View Post
    be carefull when u are using this , u need clean some codes , the developer has blocke me on discord when i ask for he lock of myserver to use webengine

check /includes/webengine.php

if(array_key_exists('blacklisted', $config)) { throw new Exception('Could not load WebEngine CMS.');}

for some reason if u are blacklisted a new variable "blacklisted" is created on webengine.json...

and i have the email system config after i report this someone attemtp to access to my email...

Hello @malitoowned

You were blocked because yourself, among other members of a Spanish-speaking community forum have been sharing products from WebEngine CMS that are licensed to customers. Sharing or using such licensed products is not something we allow or are ok with, so as stated in WebEngine's terms of service, we reserve the right to refuse service and block your domains/ip addresses from using our work.

I encourage you to please find a new website cms and stop using WebEngine CMS if you are so worried about our code, which is completely open. We do not need people like you -who do not respect others hard work- using our cms.
    WebEngine CMS | DesertCore CMS | AionCMS

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    4Posts

@Lautaro OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe u need start to sell the website !

MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    97Posts

WebEngine CMS configuration file is not writable. --- Getting this error when trying to install on my newly created VPS, how to fix it?

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    23Posts

@Lautaro
    Hi, the installing process is fine. I can register account. But when I login it keeps redirecting to index. I can not login and I can not access /admincp. Need help.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement