Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebMG 1.4.1 - for All versions!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good! How secure is it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good! How secure is it?
The transactions that are made in the database are always validated, so it is an anti-injection sql

I also put what is necessary in a natural way, that is, I use a cache system to store the data for a certain time and thus avoid flooding in the databases. The cache time may vary depending on the user's configuration. In the statistics of the server that contains the accounts, the characters, the connected ones, etc ..., it can be placed in the entry so that it is recharged every 0 min or every 5 min (by default).

It also has an Anti XSS system where they usually manipulate the web at will with javascript.

And, finally, an Anti CSRF (is a type of malicious exploitation of a website in which a user on which the site trusts) transmits unauthorized commands.

I hope it will help, a warm greeting.
seems a non english version

By default it is in Spanish, but it has support for language changes such as English and Portuguese. I just need to translate the admincp and that's it!

Back