Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebShop For 97d+99i Update 4+xampp 1.7.1+php 5.6 and up

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Only english

English:
That I remember there is an sql inject to obtain credits and that is why this webshop was not successful:
I do not recommend using it, if this FIX if but but not xD

-- Comes In Handy.

The Supreme King
Reaction score
English:
That I remember there is an sql inject to obtain credits and that is why this webshop was not successful:
I do not recommend using it, if this FIX if but but not xD

-- Comes In Handy.

Hi thanks for translate I do not think about this webshop work hack credits because i use for many years live server and still use and have no problems

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello i have something problem with this webshop. when i limit 2 option to be added and it say "you can add 2 option blah blah" but still you can check the box and complete it with F.O.

The Supreme King
Reaction score
Update 5 [22.12.2018]:

-Fixed buy resets, points and zen vulnerability​

I added the latest update and corrected the update information :p:

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
install error code

"Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\inc\mssql2sqlsrv.php on line 10"

How to Fix Thank..

The Supreme King
Reaction score
Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\inc\mssql2sqlsrv.php on line 10

install error code

"Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\inc\mssql2sqlsrv.php on line 10"

How to Fix Thank..

I have the same problem..

Yes guys i now about this problems but I can not give you an exact answer i add new link download to work the install correct

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
error?. if i go to 27.0.0.1/webshop/install this is what say!
Verifying required extensions:OK

Warning: mssql_connect(): Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\install\index.php on line 24
A Conntection With The Server Cannot Be Established, please check your settings at wshcfg.inc!
there is no wshcfg.inc file inside i follow the guide but this is what i got

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
error?. if i go to 27.0.0.1/webshop/install this is what say!
there is no wshcfg.inc file inside i follow the guide but this is what i got

check other configs? check index.php line 24?
why web connects to 127.0.0.1 local? using xampp? u sure u use right version? installed correctly? restarted PHP and enabled all in .php ini?
what sql server u use? if sql 2008 or higher u must open ports 1433 and enable connections as well tcp/ip /named pipes etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi thanks for translate I do not think about this webshop work hack credits because i use for many years live server and still use and have no problems

me too have this problem, and is not for now :(

Owner can fix this problem dear friends?

I have the same problem..

Bro when i limit 2 option to be added and it say "you can add 2 option blah blah" but still you can check the box and complete it with F.O.

can u fix it? tq for answer.

The Supreme King
Reaction score
me too have this problem, and is not for now :(

Owner can fix this problem dear friends?

Bro when i limit 2 option to be added and it say "you can add 2 option blah blah" but still you can check the box and complete it with F.O.

can u fix it? tq for answer.

don't ask for help here because I'm not the creator ask on the original link for help

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i have something problem with this webshop. when i limit 2 option to be added and it say "you can add 2 option blah blah" but still you can check the box and complete it with F.O.

Hi. This is the way to make 2 options max. (you can check the box again, but don't let you to buy the item with more of 2 excellent options)
2 excellent options

DELETE FROM [WebShop];

/* Kris */INSERT INTO [WebShop] (id,type,ex_type,name,credits,X,Y,luck,skill,hasLevel,default_durability,hasOption,optionType,category,stickLevel,maxitop,maxitlv,maxitxl) VALUES (0,0,0,'Kris',1200,1,2,1,0,1,255,1,0,0,0,7,11,2);

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Verifying required extensions:OK

Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\inc\mssql2sqlsrv.php on line 14

?????????

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The download link is no longer available. Can you provide a new download link?
u can use DmN CMS nowdays and it has webshop included instead.

u must disable md5 in constants.php or whatever that file named in main website files folder in order to be able to register/login after installation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\AppServ\www\webshop\inc\mssql2sqlsrv.php on line 10

Syntax error, could it be an extension?

___

Doing some tests I discovered that the error occurs due to the PHP version (5.2.3). Can you tell me if updating the PHP version could cause other problems? Or is it possible to make changes to the webshop code using array()?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back