Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
or30n asked where to change IP adress? and I have the same question here, also you didn't answer my question if I can disable summoner?

already found out how to change IP sorry for dumb question still what about summ?

Reaction score
Omg gift system at s4?

Then why the "Gift" button?

Season 4 cashshop have this button by default, i do not know if works on webzen version.

About summoner, do not have this option

EDIT: Enable summoner card at dataserver.ini and do not sell it on shop

sometime inventory freeze , can't close

I need more details bro, i am not doubt about your problem. But only with this i can't test and release a real fix.
Maybe is not closing in some situations, i need to know what is.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making DP Ancient ^^
8wzx7Dt - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Armor and Helm already! xDD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using windows 7 and i got this error @ConnectServer

Download - Visual C++ 2012 the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 package and run it.

This will replace/restore the msvcp110.dll with the most recent copy provided by Microsoft.

You're given several download options from Microsoft for this update, based on the version of Windows you have installed - x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit). Are you Running a 32-bit or 64-bit Version of Windows? Ask for help, ​if you're not sure what to choose.

Important: Try your best to complete this step. Applying this update is almost always the solution to msvcp110.dll errors.

than you'll run CS

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never made the gloves, only Armor and Helm was successful, Pants and boots got destroyed in the mix xD.

Still testing lots of things, and Creating Ancient items im done testing :) it works!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
package and run it. This will replace/restore the msvcp110.dll with the most recent copy provided by Microsoft.

You're given several download options from Microsoft for this update, based on the version of Windows you have installed - x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit). Are you Running a 32-bit or 64-bit Version of Windows? Ask for help, ​if you're not sure what to choose.

Important: Try your best to complete this step. Applying this update is almost always the solution to msvcp110.dll errors.

than you'll run CS

Thanks for the quick reply, i tried installing the redis x64 bit file but the error is still there after reboot. anyways thanks again, ill try to look on how to make this work, i can't use a ConnectServer from another muserver right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, i tried installing the redis x64 bit file but the error is still there after reboot. anyways thanks again, ill try to look on how to make this work, i can't use a ConnectServer from another muserver right?

install visual 2012 C++ x86 and restart PC.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here take this dlls and extract them in ConnectServer folder

Bro thanks i got it, ConnectServer is working

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try edit this file with your info than run encoder and move encoded file to client xD

\SmileY_MuServer_S406+\Tools\Configurações do cliente\Main.txt

enjoy this great files. report any bugs to SmileY, if you find them ;P

Reaction score
SmileYzn
-is it possible to add inventory lock system like zhypermu and agartha server? :D
-also suggest to put Dynamic Exp System (by Level, Reset and Master Reset)
-Can you add AllowExcellentLvl380 Option (maybe its good if 380 is not exc XD)?
-Can you Add Custom Item Drop (like TT SCF_ItemDropRate.txt)?
-Can you add exc limit drop (like TT SCFExcellentMaxOptionDrop=3) also min max for socket slot?

thanks.

Last edited:
Back