Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This sometimes not happens here, or happens with edited characters.
Someone can confirm with a normal character?

Yes,(it happens to normal characters) and it's happens also mostly on 360-400 level.
I've shared a "fix" few pages ago.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What circumstances triggers the bug? I've run normal characters and had no levelling issues, but I also haven't done a massive amount of testing yet, :p.

It is not happen always(when you have much players for example to some of them this happens) idk why the f*ck this happens.
I've investigated and saw that sometimes even Exp exceed it's binary type which can even cause possible crashes..... :X
But there is something with the do when Exp is more high than the level which need.
For example you have 100000 exp and your next level exp is just 1000. Then this bug occurs and the only way to "fix" it is to make your exp to be same as for your level or else you cant continue level up and will show you 0/0 exp.
I'm assuming this could be a bug with exp sometimes to get much more than it should be due to some other problem(maybe map system?).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some share item folder for bloody angels, summon kundun for client side

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they are actually when you edit your char and you will get 0 exp.. the solution of that is to make a normal level so that you can see the bugs... i've encounter that bug also when i edit my char.. it will give you 0 exp..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And i see a new bug,when my raven attack,my window lag.Who know how it fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CashShop not working? WCoinC, WCoinP, Goblin Points doesn't show the amount in Shop "X" even if there's user info in dbo.GameShop_Data, it's always 0

Back