[Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

Page 211 of 216 FirstFirst ... 111161201203204205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3227
  1. #3151
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is online now
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)
    But how to Enable it ? (on client, i dont have this main source)
    Can You help me ?

  2. #3152
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。) Natzugen is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ElbelandLocation
    1,860Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    you have to recode it since its incomplete.

  3. #3153
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is online now
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Do You have sources ?
    I will do it.

  4. #3154
    Ultimate Member pravednik is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    179Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    hello please Tell me where I can change the window size ? All have tried but not that. Thanks in advance for the help!


  5. #3155
    Registered TorinoTalk is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Quote Originally Posted by RevolGaming View Post
    I have never hear about this, do you have video from it?
    Sure: https://YouTu.be/v2aGhpKoAEI


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  6. #3156
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! PiECLOUD is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    237Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Quote Originally Posted by pravednik View Post
    hello please Tell me where I can change the window size ? All have tried but not that. Thanks in advance for the help!

    Change it via source code mate.

  7. #3157
    Registered TorinoTalk is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Hi mates, anyone knows how to enable muun system?


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  8. #3158
    Hardcore Member Omaruu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    141Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    user.cpp(Crash on function) ->
    function:
    Code:
    void gObjAddAttackProcMsgSendDelay(LPOBJ lpObj, int aMsgCode, int aIndex, int delay, int SubCode, int SubCode2)
    Replace with(Fix):

    Code:
    void gObjAddAttackProcMsgSendDelay(LPOBJ lpObj, int aMsgCode, int aIndex, int delay, int SubCode, int SubCode2)
    {
        __try
        {
        for ( int n=0;n<MAX_MONSTER_SEND_ATTACK_MSG;n++)
        {
            int iIndex = lpObj->m_Index - OBJ_STARTUSERINDEX;
    
            if ( gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgCode < 0 )
            {
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgCode = aMsgCode;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgTime = GetTickCount() + delay;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SendUser = aIndex;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SubCode = SubCode;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SubCode2 = SubCode2;
    
                return;
            }
        }
        }__except( EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION == GetExceptionCode() )
        {
        }
    }

  9. #3159
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is online now
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Quote Originally Posted by Omaruu View Post
    user.cpp(Crash on function) ->
    function:
    Code:
    void gObjAddAttackProcMsgSendDelay(LPOBJ lpObj, int aMsgCode, int aIndex, int delay, int SubCode, int SubCode2)
    Replace with(Fix):

    Code:
    void gObjAddAttackProcMsgSendDelay(LPOBJ lpObj, int aMsgCode, int aIndex, int delay, int SubCode, int SubCode2)
    {
        __try
        {
        for ( int n=0;n<MAX_MONSTER_SEND_ATTACK_MSG;n++)
        {
            int iIndex = lpObj->m_Index - OBJ_STARTUSERINDEX;
    
            if ( gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgCode < 0 )
            {
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgCode = aMsgCode;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgTime = GetTickCount() + delay;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SendUser = aIndex;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SubCode = SubCode;
                gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SubCode2 = SubCode2;
    
                return;
            }
        }
        }__except( EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION == GetExceptionCode() )
        {
        }
    }
    Thanks Omaruu for fix.

    Did You have some solution for game server crash if You press: "Load->Option Reload" (you have to do that many times)

    If You press it all time (press, press, press...some pauses to,press press ...) game server will crash in random time.

    I check used memory and anytime You pressing Load->Option Reload game server getting more memory (memory leak ? check in processes in Windows).

    Is this normal ?

  10. #3160
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! BladeKnight109 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    239Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Code:
    void gObjAddAttackProcMsgSendDelay(LPOBJ lpObj, int aMsgCode, int aIndex, int delay, int SubCode, int SubCode2)
    {
        __try
        {
            for ( int n=0;n<MAX_MONSTER_SEND_ATTACK_MSG;n++)
            {
                int iIndex = lpObj->m_Index - OBJ_STARTUSERINDEX;
    
    
                if ( gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgCode < 0 && iIndex >= 0 )
                {
                    gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgCode = aMsgCode;
                    gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].MsgTime = GetTickCount() + delay;
                    gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SendUser = aIndex;
                    gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SubCode = SubCode;
                    gSMAttackProcMsg[iIndex][n].SubCode2 = SubCode2;
                    return;
                }
            }
        }__except( EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION == GetExceptionCode() )
        {
        }
    }
    Quote Originally Posted by WIZARDMASTER View Post
    Thanks Omaruu for fix.

    Did You have some solution for game server crash if You press: "Load->Option Reload" (you have to do that many times)

    If You press it all time (press, press, press...some pauses to,press press ...) game server will crash in random time.

    I check used memory and anytime You pressing Load->Option Reload game server getting more memory (memory leak ? check in processes in Windows).

    Is this normal ?
    Yes, have Memory Leak :), you can try Visual Leak Detector
    Last edited by BladeKnight109; 27-10-16 at 04:53 AM.

  11. #3161
    Hardcore Member Omaruu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    141Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Quote Originally Posted by WIZARDMASTER View Post
    Thanks Omaruu for fix.

    Did You have some solution for game server crash if You press: "Load->Option Reload" (you have to do that many times)

    If You press it all time (press, press, press...some pauses to,press press ...) game server will crash in random time.

    I check used memory and anytime You pressing Load->Option Reload game server getting more memory (memory leak ? check in processes in Windows).

    Is this normal ?
    The problem is not only with Reload Options but also if you have kind of "high" online players something like 100-300 all time.
    GameServer start's up with 450 mb memory used approximately after around 24 hours of use memory is up to 900 mb eventually after some hours GameServer crashes.
    So yes memory leaks should be found and fixed.

  12. #3162
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is online now
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Is this happen on empty server to ? (if no players ) (memory up after some time ?)

  13. #3163
    Hardcore Member Omaruu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    141Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Quote Originally Posted by WIZARDMASTER View Post
    Is this happen on empty server to ? (if no players ) (memory up after some time ?)
    No I said only to high users online.
    But this with Reload Options is also problematic.

  14. #3164
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is online now
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Do You have these missing Arca Battle functions ?
    These function have only declarations but no definitions :(
    Could You help with these functions ?
    Thanks for any help. (i can help to with something else)


    CGReqArcaBattleGuildMasterJoin((_tagPMSG_REQ_ARCA_BATTLE_JOIN *)aRecv, aIndex);

    CGReqArcaBattleGuildMemberJoin((_tagPMSG_REQ_ARCA_BATTLE_JOIN *)aRecv, aIndex);

    CGReqArcaBattleEnter((_tagPMSG_REQ_ARCA_BATTLE_ENTER *)aRecv, aIndex);
    CGReqArcaBattleBootyExchange(aIndex);
    CGReqSpritemapExchange(aIndex);
    CGReqRegisteredMemberCnt(aIndex);

    g_ArcaBattle.CGReqMarkReg(aIndex);
    g_ArcaBattle.CGReqMarkRank(aIndex);


    I just want to running Arca Battle event, but some functions(methods) definitions are missing.
    (and i see arca battle loading script function is empty no code)

    Let's fix this Arca Battle please.

  15. #3165
    Member alexalex99 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    33Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

    Hi DarkSim, that support class 3?? why i can't do quest 3, can't talk to NPC Werewolf Quarrel



Advertisement