Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Zyth3 Launcher - Professional Mu Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuLauncher ver 1.0.0.5

Changelog

1. Rebuilding the Launcher to fit for the zLink.dll (force player to use launcher)
  2. Added Main process check

Note: Don't alter the dll even if you rename the Launcher.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MuLauncher ver 1.0.0.5

Changelog

1. Rebuilding the Launcher to fit for the zLink.dll (force player to use launcher)
  2. Added Main process check

Note: Don't alter the dll even if you rename the Launcher.

Very nice release. Thanks!

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bro in this release was compatible with xp 3 with dot net 3.5?

question its ok to hook this using lordpe and using zteam client?

what is the API name of zlink.dll?

fix and solve using LordPe the API name was papayo and my problem is how to hook this launcher to any anti hack

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there was an error when hookinh in zteam client.. its ok if we can hook with the launcher

problem after i hook using lordpe the zlnk.dll the launcher was open and when i'm clicking the start button and there was no client appear.. how to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there was an error when hookinh in zteam client.. its ok if we can hook with the launcher

problem after i hook using lordpe the zlnk.dll the launcher was open and when i'm clicking the start button and there was no client appear.. how to fix that?

if your using zTeam you can just rename the "zClient.dll" to => "LoadMe.dll" and rename the "zLink.dll" to => "zClient.dll" no need hooking.

Explanation: zLink.dll has built in load library function which is LoadMe.dll so you don't bother hooking dll again.

Note: if you rename your launcher you need will need to edit the zlink.dll with hex editor and replace only the MuLauncher.exe to your launcher new name with exe extension.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thank you so much bro and now may antihack was successfully working with zteam client

question again bro is this launcher will be automatic overwrite? for example player.bmd and in the update was player.bmd it will be overwrite or not?

and bro there was size limit in free release right? can you give us more than 30mb? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much bro and now may antihack was successfully working with zteam client

question again bro is this launcher will be automatic overwrite? for example player.bmd and in the update was player.bmd it will be overwrite or not?

and bro there was size limit in free release right? can you give us more than 30mb? :D

Yes ofcourse, files are overwritten every time you have an update

If you found this launcher useful to you. you can buy the paid version of course. or just make your update not to exceed the limit size

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what is the limit size of this free release?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zyth3
If you open the launcher ( without clicking START) and back in the MU folder and open the main, it opens . Even with open launcher , I believe that if you try to open the main, he should redirect back to the launcher . You can perform this procedure?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zyth3
If you open the launcher ( without clicking START) and back in the MU folder and open the main, it opens . Even with open launcher , I believe that if you try to open the main, he should redirect back to the launcher . You can perform this procedure?

I believe its good idea +1. Check that in the next update.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have one suggestion also. Can you make the launcher run only once in one unit/computer. I do own an internet café. I make MU server ON-LAN for my customer but I hate to see user's run 2 MU + Facebook + Youtube + Other Sites + Dota. Sometimes computer will restart due to over cpu usage. I need a Launcher that will check if main is already running then prompt the user that running two instance of MU's is not allowed ^_^. Thanks and God Bless!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have one suggestion also. Can you make the launcher run only once in one unit/computer. I do own an internet café. I make MU server ON-LAN for my customer but I hate to see user's run 2 MU + Facebook + Youtube + Other Sites + Dota. Sometimes computer will restart due to over cpu usage. I need a Launcher that will check if main is already running then prompt the user that running two instance of MU's is not allowed ^_^. Thanks and God Bless!

Search on Google.....this is done from main.exe itself; not from launcher.....there's a different offset on every main wich handles the "multi-client" issue......on default mains you wont be able to open 2 clients (as on GMO)....but most mains have this offset noped.....so you need to find out where's that sh!t and make it work again :p.....or re-code it.....but again, i think you have to do it from main.exe...not from launcher.....altho I may be mistaken :p...it's 3 am and im fking tired.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Search on Google.....this is done from main.exe itself; not from launcher.....there's a different offset on every main wich handles the "multi-client" issue......on default mains you wont be able to open 2 clients (as on GMO)....but most mains have this offset noped.....so you need to find out where's that sh!t and make it work again :p.....or re-code it.....but again, i think you have to do it from main.exe...not from launcher.....altho I may be mistaken :p...it's 3 am and im fking tired.

I know it. But in this launcher is already hook in main.exe that you can't directly run main without running launcher itself. So I just want to suggest if you can let the Launcher check task manager if main.exe is already running and prompt the user incase it is already. Like this:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those who have the paid version, we are entitled to upgrade?

Back