Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Did you try to put in GMSystem.txt like this ?

Or did you enable in IA Julia/Commands.ini

and gmove
i already did that but ban command is still not working

gmove is working but only to myself

it working with this command
/gmove map xx yy
but i want to make it like this
/gmove charname map xx yy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Add the name of the person you want to gmove or ban in the Whisper chat place and in the normal chat: /gmove 0 123 123 or /banpost etc etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Add the name of the person you want to gmove or ban in the Whisper chat place and in the normal chat: /gmove 0 123 123 or /banpost etc etc
Wow! Thank you! :thumbup1:

Hi guys!
Can someone tell me how to make a wedding?
I enable it in marrysystem.txt but it didn't help me.
Also i tried to write /marry X, and other character write /marry yes or /accept and nothing happened and there is not system error in chat.
I need your help, because one couple want to make it on my server.
Thx.
Also interested. Gyes, any suggestions? :ehh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

its work^^ thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Plz give me link download for this full files all ubgrades

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi guys!
Also i tried to write /marry X, and other character write /marry yes or /accept and nothing happened and there is not system error in chat.
Thx.

UP!! I need help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

UP!! I need help

Wow! Thank you! :thumbup1:

Also interested. Gyes, any suggestions? :ehh:

Hi guys!
Thx.
hey guys i describe u on marry system
[MarrySystem]
MarrySystemEnabled = 1 > this if u wanna use this system

MarryHomoSexual = 0 > this if u wanna a HomoSexual marry ( DL with bk and others)
MarryCostZen = 1000000 > this cost marry in zen
MarryCostPCPoint = 0 >this cost marry in PC POint
MarryCostWCoin = 0 > this cost marry in Wcoins
MarryMinLvl = 0 > this the level that need to be for married
MarryNpcNum = 379 > this the nubmer of NPC - Fireworks Girl
MarryNumWitnesses = 0 // this if u wanna a witnesses for marry

MarryTrace = 1 // /marrytrace - command after marry
MarryOnline = 1 // /marryonline - command after marry
MarryTraceLvlReq = 300 - level need to be to trace marry
IsMarry = 1 // /ismarry <name> - check if the player marry
MarryExpBonus = 100 // XP Bonus when both of Married online - Bonus EXp for married

DivorceEnabled = 1 - if u wanna do Divorce
DivorceCostZen = 10000000 - zen of Divorce
DivorceCostPCPoint = 10 - cost PCpoint in Divorce
DivorceCostWCoin = 10 - W Coins to do divorce
DivorceMinLvl = 350 - level to do divorce

TakeItemsForMarry = 0 // [0-20] NumItems needed for Reset; 0 - noneed items - this if u wanna to do married u need this item

//Config.Item[1] - example with Jewel Of Bless - this example of Jewel Of Bless
Config.Item[1].Num = 1 // Num of such kind of items you need for marriage
Config.Item[1].Index = 14 // [0-15] Index of [1] needed Item
Config.Item[1].Type = 13 // [0-200] Type of [1] needed Item
Config.Item[1].Lvl = 0 // [0-13] Lvl of [1] needed Item
Config.Item[1].Luck = 0 // [1/0] Luck of [1] needed Item
Config.Item[1].Skill = 0 // [1/0] Skill of [1] needed Item
Config.Item[1].Opt = 0 // [0-7] Opt of [1] needed Item
Config.Item[1].Exc = 0 // [0-63] Exc of [1] needed Item

//Config.Item[2] - example with Jewel Of Soul - This Example to Jewel Of Soul
Config.Item[2].Num = 1 // Num of such kind of items you need for marriage
Config.Item[2].Index = 14 // [0-15] Index of [2] needed Item
Config.Item[2].Type = 14 // [0-200] Type of [2] needed Item
Config.Item[2].Lvl = 0 // [0-13] Lvl of [2] needed Item
Config.Item[2].Luck = 0 // [1/0] Luck of [2] needed Item
Config.Item[2].Skill = 0 // [1/0] Skill of [2] needed Item
Config.Item[2].Opt = 0 // [0-7] Opt of [2] needed Item
Config.Item[2].Exc = 0 // [0-63] Exc of [2] needed Item
wish that u understand - The QUOTE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

anyone can give the command for marry and what coordinate should be

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gyes, i have a big problem.

Some user (different OS, different Internet Connection) which 3-10% of total players
have DC after random time (3 - 15 min) in game.

In GameServer i see that:
04:58:31 (Hrebet)(HrebetDK) Time synchronization poorness caused connection blockage -7063
WSARecv() failed with error 10038

Information on the Internet for this error enough, but not a single solution.

Try IA Julia on different servers, error remains. It is very important to fix. Possible payment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

L1ron, thx for your answer but i understand it, i can't understand how to weeding? what i need to type somethink like (/marry nick, /marry yes)

anyone can give the command for marry and what coordinate should be

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gyes, i have a big problem.

Some user (different OS, different Internet Connection) which 3-10% of total players
have DC after random time (3 - 15 min) in game.

In GameServer i see that:
04:58:31 (Hrebet)(HrebetDK) Time synchronization poorness caused connection blockage -7063
WSARecv() failed with error 10038

Information on the Internet for this error enough, but not a single solution.

Try IA Julia on different servers, error remains. It is very important to fix. Possible payment.

Now i try use Windows 2012, as said in — http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/mu-server-seaosn-4-julia-1006908/.

I post result later.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

L1ron, thx for your answer but i understand it, i can't understand how to weeding? what i need to type somethink like (/marry nick, /marry yes)
u need go to npc 368 - fireworks girl i think that she should be in devias 2 and type /yes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

who can give me update for files ? I can not find here :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Que sources me recomiendan ?? porfa cuales stan mas bonitas hay demaciadas xD me ayudan un poco ? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can i drop ancient items with /drop command? if it's possible pls give me id code of ancient items.
And how to add ancient items drop from Kalima 7 boss Kundun?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

type /drop blabla and an error msg will show at the bottom left corner and it will say "/drop command number group index level bla bla" and somewhere at the end there should be ancient and don't type 1 but type 5 or 10 at the ancient place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why ancient items dont drop from Kundun??? i type in evenitembag17.txt this:
//==================================================================//Item Drops
// Type Item MinLvl MaxLvl Skill Luck Option Exc Name
//==================================================================
7 1 0 0 0 2 0 5 //Hyon Dragon Helm
11 1 0 0 0 2 0 5 //Hyon Dragon Boots
10 1 0 0 0 2 0 5 //Hyon Dragon Gloves
0 14 0 0 0 2 0 5 //Hyon Lightning Sword
end
and drop all this items but not anicnet, just excellent...why? i want drop ancient items from Kundun. help pls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

IA Julia/Items.ini
KundunDropAncRate = 10000 //100% drop ancient ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all. Ive got problem. Downloaded and configured server as in tut video. Thx for that!!! But now as server launched in ok. i cant connect to it from main. And how better to edit main? with maincracker or hex editor? i'm using ultimate main cracker. And there is something odd connect server shows joinserver offline when it is online and ready and it sees gameserver? what have i done wrong?

Join server works fine i've missed 1 lost number in configuration of startup was "5555" needed "55557"
the thing that i cant connect to server with client i cant even see main menu...

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hi all. Ive got problem. Downloaded and configured server as in tut video. Thx for that!!! But now as server launched in ok. i cant connect to it from main. And how better to edit main? with maincracker or hex editor? i'm using ultimate main cracker. And there is something odd connect server shows joinserver offline when it is online and ready and it sees gameserver? what have i done wrong?

Join server works fine i've missed 1 lost number in configuration of startup was "5555" needed "55557"
the thing that i cant connect to server with client i cant even see main menu...

No you need to edit it with hex editor only! maincrackers etc might put an extra dot or space and the ip is not going to be read-n properly.
55557 should be in joinserver right and TCP in serverconfig 44405.
also be sure u opened ports?

Back