Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

does anybody still have client file ... all link are dead ... tks u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Reupload please... or give some good s4 files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If someone can reupload Server/Client it will be great!
Thanks in advance guys! :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If someone can reupload Server/Client it will be great!
Thanks in advance guys! :love:
sMnSOIm - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums
first page...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If someone can reupload client it will be great...
Thanks sir ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all!
I have problem with Wshop.
Can't buy seals.
And how can i edit items on it?
ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

This is not bug. You can't buy simple seals for 3rd class character. There is Master seals for 3rd class characters. Their code (Index, ItemID) is 13 93 and 13 94, just add them in your CashShopList.txt file in MuServer/CashShopServer folder and CashShopList.txt file in MuServer/Data folder. But note that they will work only if your server files support it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hey, somebody have the full client? please upload !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello i've got a problem with connection i had my server long ago running and all ok, but now i've installed everything again my old files which worked then but now apparently not, i am getting disconnect when selecting the server i don't know why my serial is indentical with the server and ip are working....
Server -
Client -

If someone could tell me where could the problem be, because i've forgot everything i was doing 2 years back..

Pff commonloc ip was wrong... Everything worked...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone tell me why when i increase the maximum level above 400
2nd classes level up after 400 but 3rd classes struggle?

i've changed ML_MinMonsterKillLevel this to 0/2/10 it doesn't work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Someone can reupload Client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

reupload client please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone reupload the files with source ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi bros,

Link to Client is died, can you re-upload it again.

Thanks and Regards,
--Taly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone have the source to add the / yes command to this project?

Google Translator

?Does anyone have the source to add the / yes command to this project?

Back