Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

where is serialherexxxxxx ? I Need Change This In GameServer and GameServerCS ... No FIND

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

What is the difference main 1.03M ~ 1.03k?
I think 1.03h is season 4.5 witout new duel, but 1.03M? Idk

Nothing Better
Reaction score

Yes, go to Events.ini in folder IA and see this code:
Code:
BloodCastleMasterEnterType	= 0 // 0: Default config, Master Level Characters = BC8 ; 1: ML Characters = from BC1 till BC8
which you changed from '0' to '1' to have "1: ML Characters = from BC1 till BC8" effect. Class master still be same opt='0', that only go to BC8, not BC1-7

i think you believe me not be a stupid guy like IA used to swear, and what i talk is true bug in IA's Code, now i conclude all for you to test:
1/ Opt BloodCastleMasterEnterType in Events.ini
2/ Opt CalcCharacter.ini for any chars (Dame from ene/str)
3/ Opt GoldenDrop.ini and EldaradoEventType in events.ini
4/ Opt annouce "Devias Wedding" from command /accept (use any where/time/one) in marry system
5/ Opt PlayerSystem.ini with DarkLord Class master, he cant get any exp although you set exp+ (the rest chars is OK 100%)
6/ Fix how to use teleport skill of DW in Duel or Vulcanus
7/ Opt SocketItem.ini sometime appears full 5 sockets for kris (if drop ingame or shopnpc) :), but you can test it immediately with mu maker: set kris to your vault and see it in your MUGame, surprised ! =]]

P/s: one more time i wanna talk to you ULF, you're kind ! and i will be happy if can be your disciple :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

We will check all the bugs and try to fix. For now I'll keep the bugs that I did test myself in bug list until it's solved. ;)

What's the problem exactly with Goldens? Need you to explain with details or it will be hard to fix.

Concerning the CalcCharacter, the two guys that looked the source said the codes are just fine. I also didn't see very real changes in it, but it's not staying the same if you alter the divisors. I guess it's just not a very good system and my personal opinion is that you don't need to alter anything of this because MU has already a perfect pvp. ;)

What is the difference main 1.03M ~ 1.03k?
I think 1.03h is season 4.5 witout new duel, but 1.03M? Idk

Apparently the main 1.03k had some visual bug with pet panda and the 1.03m main has few small things else that I'm not very well informed about.

The Lord Emperor is gaining exp normally, but I have player.ini disabled... That bug only happens with it enabled?

He's gaining master exp with it enabled too.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can it support Kor Protocol :(
love ss4 kor main of Sunligth :D

Nothing Better
Reaction score

5/ Opt PlayerSystem.ini with DarkLord Class master, he cant get any exp although you set exp+ (the rest chars is OK 100%)
meaning:

1/ make exp for normal and master = 10 (as less as good) in commonserver.cfg to see true exp bonus of [PlayerSystem]
2/ fix exp PlayerSystem like here:

[PlayerSystem]
EnablePlayerSystem = 1

// DW DK ELF MG DL SUM 1st 2nd 3rd +-Zen +-Drop +-Exp
0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 +20 0 +200 //for exam about bonus Exp for L.E
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 +20 0 +200 //for exam about bonus Exp for D.M
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 +20 0 +200 //for exam about bonus Exp for B.M
end

---> Dual Master,Blade Master work ! Lord Emperor not work !
Dual Master,Blade Master: exp x10 + 200% => ex: 5000exp from x10 + 200% => total: 15000 exp
Lord Emperor: total 5000 exp because have no 200% exp bonus effect

i have an except question: 1.03m main above, does it have ... custom jewels ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Apparently the main 1.03k had some visual bug with pet panda and the 1.03m main has few small things else that I'm not very well informed about.

i don't have visual bug's with panda pet or rudolph

if you stop the crash packet pushing // in npc click protocol, the golden archer stop working & GuildCreateReset = 1 don't work to.
idk if this affect to other's config to

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

very interesting...no definiton for MSSQL/CSQL class of function..how do you think that /ban comands or others will work ? u.u

Nothing Better
Reaction score

I tested this system and it works perfect.
sry, i forget to tell it directly for you :)
when you get = '0' => enable full golden monster ss5, ok ?
Code:
[EldaradoEvent]
EldaradoEventType		= 0 // 0: JPN Style, 1: Old KOR Style
but, when you set that, the structure of golden monsters is wrong :)))))

ex: Golden Vepar is Golden Lizard King and Golden Lizard King is Golden Vepar

about goldendrop.ini, test it different from origin, you'll see the bug here :p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Another bug, at me at least is Senior mix item combiner.It doesn not combine the 30 guardian jewels + 1 pack of bless x 30 + 1 pack of soul x30. It just doesn't combine them like the combination mix is failing without an error mesage.Can someone look at it and maybe a fix if possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

very interesting...no definiton for MSSQL/CSQL class of function..how do you think that /ban comands or others will work ? u.u
+1
/ban Give me a ban (GM)

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There is another usage of commands.

Bad example: /skin <nick> <number>

Right example: /skin <number> + to whisper column put <nick>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The Golden drops worked in our tests.
PlayerSystem.ini didn't work for any class.
Golden Archer is not registering renas.
The commands work as jacubb explained. Set the Character name in the whisper box.
Events for Master Classses and Lord Machine need to be tested yet.

Update 1:

Changelog:
Code:
Changes:

Missing translated map names added
Fortune pouch/lunar rabbit removed
Crywolf move added

Fixes:

Guild create reset fixed
PkClearGuard fixed
Kris+socket fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fixed golden archer register rena

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

fixed golden archer register rena

I see it's working but you didn't fix since our latest source, so the latest fixes are not included in your dll. Add my skype because we must work together. ^^

_________

Concerning the Events for Master Level, I concluded that it's the dumbest thing ever. I setted my character lv 200 but it doesn't matter because he's a master level anyway... so only the BC8 is available which is the logical thing. ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you used: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express Or the visual studio 2010 full???

King of the bongo
Reaction score

Concerning the Events for Master Level, I concluded that it's the dumbest thing ever. I setted my character lv 200 but it doesn't matter because he's a master level anyway... so only the BC8 is available which is the logical thing. ^^

Yeah, because the original server is no reset so you get the rest..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you used: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express Or the visual studio 2010 full???
someone please answer me?

Back