Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Nothing Better
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

@ULF: if BC opt's OK for ML, how about Devil Square and CC, IT ? tks :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

the crash packet is not fixed... and this without source is useless :/

No, it's not useless without source.

@ULF: if BC opt's OK for ML, how about Devil Square and CC, IT ? tks :)

I forgot to check CC, but BC and DS were working for ML.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir ulf plz work with korian protocols
caothuphuto shared :D

Nothing Better
Reaction score

I forgot to check CC, but BC and DS were working for ML.
ok, try with Illusion Temple, too
and i think it will be better if you can fix the time appear Raklion Event :))))
test the golden jpn (new golden monsters), you will see somebug with drop box and wrong golden

Now, if this server can be fixed all here, i think we will get the best ss4 ever :):
1/ all CC,IT events that ML can go
2/ set time Raklion Event
3/ fix wrong/bug from: new goldens jpn, drop box kundun from goldens
4/ vulcanus with skill teleport
5/ post command crosses over all sub server
6/ some custom event
7/ some new option

ofcourse we don't need any custom items =]]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You don't need to set Jpn or Old Jor style, juts enable the goldendrops and set them manually.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

2. You can do it yourself, open Raklion.dat:

Code:
	5			      300				      [COLOR="#FF0000"]300[/COLOR]
end

Red is time in seconds, when will be event opened after someone will finish it.

3. Enable GoldenDrop.txt and setup rewards yourself.
4. I think it's client side issue.
5. Not important.
6. You can make events for players with your GM char.
7. ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How edit dame of dark raven ? help me :(~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

GameServerCS Fix NumberOfMaxUser to NumberOfCastleSiegeMaxUser

void Logger::LoggerInit()
{
/*if(!Protection.CheckFeature(Protection.Private))
Online_Max = PlayerLimit;
else*/
#ifdef _GS
Online_Max = GetPrivateProfileInt("GameServerInfo", "NumberOfMaxUser", 0, "..\\Data\\CommonServer.cfg");
#endif
#ifdef _GS_CS
Online_Max = GetPrivateProfileInt("GameServerInfo", "NumberOfCastleSiegeMaxUser", 0, "..\\Data\\CommonServer.cfg");
#endif
CreateThread( 0 , 0 , (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE) LoggerCore , 0 , 0 , &PiD ); //False 2 1077 V513 Use _beginthreadex/_endthreadex functions instead of CreateThread/ExitThread functions. IA Julia 1.x.x logger.cpp 45 False
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mm whats about pc caffe shop, price are changing but showing wrong prices?

Nothing Better
Reaction score

mm whats about pc caffe shop, price are changing but showing wrong prices?
change it in item.bmd, old client cannot show true price like server
use magichand, line 29

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Main 1.03M Jpn+Pinkof GameGuard 2.9.9

More updates soon.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

There is a problem with socket system.The value of the option of seed sphere lvl 1 is verry different from seed sphere lvl 2,3,4 and 5. For example:

Seed sphere with lvl 1 sphere = 5% reflect damage
Seed sphere with lvl 5 sphere = 1% reflect damage (instead of 9% how it should be)

How can i solve this? Or how can this be solved.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You can customize it on /Data/SocketItem.txt
But not every seed goes until level 5...
I can't tell you very well because that was when GMO started to suck hard and I stopped playing. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice repack.

When u post Source update plz?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I've changed the SocketItem.txt from server side, but i still have the same values as before, do i have to change something in client as well and if yes where?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice repack.

When u post Source update plz?

That's not my decision so I couldn't tell you.

I've changed the SocketItem.txt from server side, but i still have the same values as before, do i have to change something in client as well and if yes where?

SocketItem.bmd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Done, i brought back from the dead the whole socket system, now it is fully functionally as i wanted.Finally.
Now next problem:

Who knows how to set the Chaos card Master, to reward with excelent items between 2 to maximum 3 exe options per item.Any help would be greatly apreciated.I know that i have to change something in ChaosCardProbability files from server but all i have tried failed.I really don't understand that file.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Update 4:
Patch(part of the update):

Code:
Changes:

Missing summoner items added
Scroll of MagicSpeed Up disabled 

Fixes:

Small Axe+Socket fixed

Repack organized with all the updates inside:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I can't download the whole pack MuServer Ia Julia, ite tells me that the source could't be found.Upload it somwhere else to please.

Back