Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

server very good no bug
main add new jewel thank

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

I can't download the whole pack MuServer Ia Julia, ite tells me that the source could't be found.Upload it somwhere else to please.

Mirror:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It sais the file is infected...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey I made it through all these steps but now I can't see server when I load game, what can this case possibly be?
I tried hex editing all over again, I tried using MainCracker too, I check serial and version, everything's good, what should I do?

P.S. Is the last file you uploaded on replies included with source update?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Where do i find the file where i can input the corect text for the buttons for npc Delgado (lucky coin event).For now the text from the buttons is missing. Screen(01_23-23_15)-0000 - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update 4:
Patch(part of the update):

Code:
Changes:

Missing summoner items added
Scroll of MagicSpeed Up disabled 

Fixes:

Small Axe+Socket fixed

Repack organized with all the updates inside:

Can u tell us, Why was disabled or What is the problem with the "Scroll of MagicSpeed Up"?

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I managed to start up the server, but I can't connect to it. I've set my main.exe IP with Main Cracker, and modified the IPs from MapServerInfo and BoR_ServerList. Anything else I had to do?

King of the bongo
Reaction score

Can someone tell me if PartyExp feature works? And how does it?

Nothing Better
Reaction score

@All: Please, don't use many fool questions, guys :)
1/ We should keep the original webzen from item,chaos card,...
2/ This is Season 4.6, some feature of ss5's showed but not worked, we must accept it !
3/ We don't help them (all man in Credits), so we have to wait for their shared source
4/ Topic's not supported for newbie how to... install MU

@Denied: check your file and see party exp, like this (that's my config, not origin):
Code:
//----------------------------------------------------------------//
[PartyExp]
NormalParty2Exp= 190             //190/2=> every one in party get 95% exp
NormalParty3Exp= 270             //270/3=> every one in party get 90% exp
NormalParty4Exp= 340             //....
NormalParty5Exp= 400             //....
SetParty3Exp= 280       //with vip mode: 280/3=> every one who's vip in party get 93% exp
SetParty4Exp= 350       //....
SetParty5Exp= 410       //....
//----------------------------------------------------------------//

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It sais the file is infected...

Use by your own risk, or not.

P.S. Is the last file you uploaded on replies included with source update?

All the updates are included in the last repack.

Where do i find the file where i can input the corect text for the buttons for npc Delgado (lucky coin event).For now the text from the buttons is missing.View attachment 121985

It's probably NPCdialogue.bmd or text.bmd
Must add the text in the correct line. But I don't know what should be written there at all nor which line it is. I will see what I can do.

Can u tell us, Why was disabled or What is the problem with the "Scroll of MagicSpeed Up"?

Thanks.

It's not disabled in the source, just deactivated the drop in the item.txt because couldn't equip the skill to the character.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ufshark sir pls add korean protocol to the project

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

3/ We don't help them (all man in Credits), so we have to wait for their shared source

Just one didn't want it to be published, I don't know the reasons but it's his will to be so. But I can guess, we do have a lot of assholes in here selling buggy servers and that includes somehow those great(greedy) teams and the assholes² that buy it in such an abusive price. Now, not including the great teams(which I believe are formed by professional coders) some will use it to make profit out of things that they didn't work with nor gave any help. And since I don't support any commerce in Mu, that is the main reason why GMO is now a real crap and we are lacking decent MuServers, I am keeping it for ourselves that did something.
And the second thing that I've noticed that is really telling me not to share with anyone is, those people requesting the source. Why do you need it? If there's something that you want to fix or develop in this project, just join us, it's very clear in the begining of the thread that everyone is welcome to join.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

we don't have source with lastest "update" to help them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Can you guys solve the Wings Bug from Blood castle. In all BC's the wings don't show.Why?

Nothing Better
Reaction score

Can you guys solve the Wings Bug from Blood castle. In all BC's the wings don't show.Why?
how is your character ? Class 3/GM(Admin) or ?????????

don't use GM to test event, b/c it's stupid bug :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how is your character ? Class 3/GM(Admin) or ?????????

don't use GM to test event, b/c it's stupid bug :)

Yea, it's 3'rd class GM.I will test with normal char then.
Another thing, X-mass Santa attack event doesn't work at me, it doesn't show anywhere although it's active.Is this event working or not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

check your config lol :)))) it's not bug

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

A few more things could be added if possible in time step by step + some other fixex.I will post what i found so far.

A. Missing files:

1.eventitembag 35 - missing
2.eventitembag 36 - missing
3.eventitembag 45 - missing

B. Events:

1.X-mass Santa event - doesn't seem to work, no announcements when he starts let alone when it finishes, manually i can't find him in any map, basically this event doesn't exists, doesn't happend not even in logs in GS.

But the map exists, the buffs from there works, but the event is not.

2.White rabbit invasion / Lunar rabbit invasion (same thing) - this event is like x-mass, doesn't appear anywhere, no announcements nothing + no file to config this event.

3.Erohim - this event doesn't have an eventitembag/config file for prizes.If possible add one like it should normally be.

4.Moss Gambler - this event doesn't have an eventitembag for prizes, and when you buy from him the prizes are mixed.
Example: You press on the Stick item it gives you bows, when you press to buy on the Scepter it gives you something else.Where can this problem be solved? Reward items are mixed.

4.Chaos Card Master - this event has been talked about, appareantly nobody figured it out, so maybe you guys could rewrite the reward logic for this event so we can all set it how we wish to.

5.Senior Mix - the Senior mix located in the heart of the Siege casttle, avalaible only for the winning guild, doesn't work, the combination process doesn't work, it accept the items but it doesn't combine them.Please take a look at it and give us a solution.

C. To be tested:

1.Casttle Siege event - did anybody tested this event fully? Is it working?

'm only trying to help, sorry for my english and if it turns out i have yet again bad settings just tell me.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@Offspring

Please stop this shits, you are just BIG NOOB and you don't know anything about MU Servers as I see... Please go crying to Tutorial section. Just one thing is missing here, and it's your brain. No more to say.

Back