Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack MUEMU S12 EP2 [12.0.1.0] [LAST UPDATE+SRC] HOT!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
Thank you for sharing those great server files!
I'm trying to create a little server for me and my friends, and seems like I managed to configure almost everything for my needs.
Last problem I faced - I'm trying to remove level requirement from items, like lv380, lv600 and so on - i found config file at IGCData\Items\IGC_ItemList.xml and changed ReqLevel="0", but I still can't wear Bone Blade at lvl1 for example.
Code:
<Item Index="22" Name="Bone Blade" Slot="0" SkillIndex="22" TwoHand="0" Width="1" Height="4" Serial="1" Option="1" Drop="0" DropLevel="147" DamageMin="122" DamageMax="135" AttackSpeed="40" Durability="95" MagicDurability="0" MagicPower="0" ReqLevel="0" ReqStrength="100" ReqDexterity="35" ReqEnergy="0" ReqVitality="10" ReqCommand="0" SetAttrib="0" DarkWizard="0" DarkKnight="2" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="0" Summoner="0" RageFighter="0" GrowLancer="0" Type="3" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="1" KindA="1" KindB="1" Overlap="0" ModelPath="Data\Item" ModelFile="HDK_Sword.bmd" />

Seems like that i need to modify some files on client-side to be able to do this, so i heared something about client-side file item.bmd and i found 3 - 4 different MuEdit versions - but all of them gives me somthing like that -
vqZkMOL - [Release] Repack MUEMU S12 EP2 [12.0.1.0] [LAST UPDATE+SRC] HOT!! - RaGEZONE Forums

So.. Could you be so kind to tell me, what to do to be able to wear items without level requirements? ^_^

Thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello!
Thank you for sharing those great server files!
I'm trying to create a little server for me and my friends, and seems like I managed to configure almost everything for my needs.
Last problem I faced - I'm trying to remove level requirement from items, like lv380, lv600 and so on - i found config file at IGCData\Items\IGC_ItemList.xml and changed ReqLevel="0", but I still can't wear Bone Blade at lvl1 for example.
Code:
<Item Index="22" Name="Bone Blade" Slot="0" SkillIndex="22" TwoHand="0" Width="1" Height="4" Serial="1" Option="1" Drop="0" DropLevel="147" DamageMin="122" DamageMax="135" AttackSpeed="40" Durability="95" MagicDurability="0" MagicPower="0" ReqLevel="0" ReqStrength="100" ReqDexterity="35" ReqEnergy="0" ReqVitality="10" ReqCommand="0" SetAttrib="0" DarkWizard="0" DarkKnight="2" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="0" Summoner="0" RageFighter="0" GrowLancer="0" Type="3" Dump="1" Transaction="1" PersonalStore="1" StoreWarehouse="1" SellToNPC="1" Repair="1" KindA="1" KindB="1" Overlap="0" ModelPath="Data\Item" ModelFile="HDK_Sword.bmd" />

Seems like that i need to modify some files on client-side to be able to do this, so i heared something about client-side file item.bmd and i found 3 - 4 different MuEdit versions - but all of them gives me somthing like that -
vqZkMOL - [Release] Repack MUEMU S12 EP2 [12.0.1.0] [LAST UPDATE+SRC] HOT!! - RaGEZONE Forums

So.. Could you be so kind to tell me, what to do to be able to wear items without level requirements? ^_^

Thank you!

The ToolKit premium, did you tried it?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, so my main mistake was to look at MuClient\Data\Item\item.bmd, i found right file at MuClient\Data\Local\item.bmd and was able to open and edit it using MuEdit v 1.9.25 ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-bmd-editor-eng-1148757/ ).
I didn't find any guide regarding all that C columns, but i found that if I place 0 at columns c46c47 - everything works as expected ^_^
a5q62Za - [Release] Repack MUEMU S12 EP2 [12.0.1.0] [LAST UPDATE+SRC] HOT!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to restored data base nothing happens when i restored it data based name is MuOnlineData.sql even i change the name it cant be restored

Reaction score
Open each SQL file and see what database those are using. You can see the name in the SQL code: USE [MuOnline] or USE [Events]... etc.Create those databases with the name of each USE from SQL code. E.g.: USE [MuOnline] should have MuOnline database named.Right click on database -> New Query -> copy paste the SQL code from the file -> press the RED EXCLAMATION SIGN (Execute SQL), let it run until it finishes. Do the same for every database.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can’t find it #include <boost/shared_ptr.hpp>

I can’t find it #include <boost/shared_ptr.hpp>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use SQL 2012 (not express)
Link:
Hi, I tried your link, and it says I need to pay.
Have another link?
Also what's the difference between SQL 2012 Express and Not Express?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is the message i keep getting

Your queued download exceeds the current transfer quota available for IP address and may therefore be interrupted. Please consider purchasing a PRO account in order to substantially raise your transfer quota.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is the message i keep getting

Your queued download exceeds the current transfer quota available for IP address and may therefore be interrupted. Please consider purchasing a PRO account in order to substantially raise your transfer quota.

You just need to wait some time, so you quota will reset, and let you download more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mate how to enable exc lucky items make it lucky items full option
#Server\IGCData\Items
- IGC_LuckyItemInfo_First.xml
- IGC_LuckyItemInfo_Second.xml

#example :
<Item Cat="7" Index="62" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" CharClass="1" />
replace to
<Item Cat="7" Index="62" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exe="63" CharClass="1" />

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello again!
Server works like a charm, but I can't move to CryWolf and Valley of Loren.
Seems like that it's on SiegeServer's side.
So I started SiegeServer, it runs on port 56914 - server works, i can connect to server directly ( if i set Visible=1 in ConnectServer\IGC_Serverlist.xml )
But.. if I try to move to CryWolf of Loren, i'm just getting disconnected, no errors in GS\SS logs etc =(
Port 56914 forwarded and opened - was checked using telnet and.. direct connect to server ^^
I tried to completely disable CasteSiege event, but nothing helped me.
I doublecheked all config files - and my GameServer configured the same was as SiegeServer..

Clould someone please tell me - CryWolf works on this repack? So I'll look at problem on my side.
Thank you, and have a nice day!

Reaction score
Hello again!
Server works like a charm, but I can't move to CryWolf and Valley of Loren.
Seems like that it's on SiegeServer's side.
So I started SiegeServer, it runs on port 56914 - server works, i can connect to server directly ( if i set Visible=1 in ConnectServer\IGC_Serverlist.xml )
But.. if I try to move to CryWolf of Loren, i'm just getting disconnected, no errors in GS\SS logs etc =(
Port 56914 forwarded and opened - was checked using telnet and.. direct connect to server ^^
I tried to completely disable CasteSiege event, but nothing helped me.
I doublecheked all config files - and my GameServer configured the same was as SiegeServer..

Clould someone please tell me - CryWolf works on this repack? So I'll look at problem on my side.
Thank you, and have a nice day!

Do you connect to the server using WAN/DNS?

If yes, check all the ports if they are forwarded: 56900, 56913, 56914, 56120

The Regular GS, upon a move request(/move crywolf) is gonna move your character to the Siege GS. If the port on GS is not opened(in case you are connecting to your server using WAN IP or DNS) is gonna disconnect your client cause there's no Siege Game Server found at that address. Also, after port forwarding, I recommand restart your router and make sure you are correctly portforwarding.

Also make sure the MapServerInfo is correctly configured with IPs for all 4 gameservers.

Back