Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some one can tell me, how i put cash point ?
tu use mucash shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello all, please sory for my bad english. NEED HELP.
I installed the server, all good.
I download main main_cracked_10404_ip_original.exe, replaced ip. , installed patch 1.04c.
Run the server - all good, run the client - open next of servers O_O. click on a random server - . how to repair? Please help.

check this file "Muserver\SCFData\SCF_Common.ini" find version and serial and put it in your main

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
tu use mucash shop

MsK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tu use mucash shop

Download This CashShop Point Editor
Fire4ever - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

DON'T MAKE MIRRORS (DIRECT LINK)
Features
CashShop Point Editor
Editor WCoin
Editor GoblinPoint

Credits
Xtr Mu Team

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
summoner quen items no showing itemname opt .. i tried other itemtooltip, solved it but other items wrong name :s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone please help me, I've been messing with this for the past 4 hours and can't seem to figure it out. I installed this server files and successfully started the server. I can't figure out how to "crack"/"fix" client. I've tried EVERYTHING! Any pointer?

I've used Fire4ever's client files. I tried editing with hex and changed the ip but mu.exe always started up. I also followed http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/crack-main-exe-1-04q-339076/ and tried to crack it, but I couldn't find any of the mentioned settings. I also used "Main 1.04E + Mu.exe Ativado + Fix de Master Level" but it didn't event start up. I also used "dump_fullRGFix.exe", this one actually started up (with default settings - not my server ip), I tried edition the IP, but I broke the .exe.

Please I need some pointers... I'd really like to setup this server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok. Got the client to startup. I updated Fire's client to latest version (official) and then replaced "main.exe" with "dump_fullRGFix.exe".

Now it starts up, but it won't show my server on the screen (empty). My server is working (or am I wrong?), screen shots bellow. Anyone have any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok. Got the client to startup. I updated Fire's client to latest version (official) and then replaced "main.exe" with "dump_fullRGFix.exe".

Now it starts up, but it won't show my server on the screen (empty). My server is working (or am I wrong?), screen shots bellow. Anyone have any ideas?

Are you sure that u put the right IP? Maybe u are with router/modem and it isn't configurated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am 100% positive there is no problem with firewall/router/modem or anything like that. I am also 100% sure I changed the IP in the "dump_fullRGFix.exe" to a correct one. Any other ideas??

Extacy plýs !!!
Reaction score
Every thing working .. but gamesrver shows nothing :( why ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Extacy plýs !!!
Reaction score
How To Create account ? LOL (Titan Editor not work too ) :(
Untitled - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back