Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone to close this f*ck*** thread or to move it in help section. I want to find here bugs and their solution, not super-hyper-mega-giga noob questions about making a server.

just quit RZ if you fell so bad bout noob question, of course who else here asking if they are PRO? are you a PRO? i dont think so, you cant just even reply their question,instead of adding that stupid closing thread comment., lol

Reaction score
Fire4ever - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

where did i get this error? anyone?!

i am using mumaker compatible for s6 epi2/3 as they say here...

Reaction score
here it is...

jaj try again please :D

I downloaded it and patched. But main.exe si still giving me an error and i can't enter in the server now, after entering pass and login i have disconnect(IPs i've changed in the main). Can you upload your working client ?

How i can fix it?

Help please!

itemtooltip_eng.bmd open in magichandeditor >>>

Any1 has any solution? please^^

Try to look a client in magichand.jogoso.com.mx/ for socketitem_eng.bmd or itemtooltip_eng.bmd

King of the bongo
Reaction score
I get this in game
ERROR : ReRequesting Account Info
Has anyone fixed this? If yes, tell me how

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can upload your best client for this server release?
not sure if i had problem with client, but my client run normally for a while, but at second attempts it crashed, crashed, crashed...:$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links PLEASE!!! :)
For Server files, clent & other...

Back