Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Crap files not working i have setup all files and (windows 2003 svr 64 bit and sql 2000 and 2005 tested) and when i run TItanDS it almost block my pc lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
warping error, it redirects me to other location.

example: when you warp to lorencia you will redirected to devias...

anyone who has accurate map? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
warping error, it redirects me to other location.

example: when you warp to lorencia you will redirected to devias...

anyone who has accurate map? thanks

Check your movereq.bmd and gate.bmd client side and server side MoveReq(kor).txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your movereq.bmd and gate.bmd client side and server side MoveReq(kor).txt

Thanks for the response bro. unfortunately I cannot edit or view movereq.bmd and gate.bmd. Do you have bmd editor for 1.04 files? RZ have one on the release center but unfortunately the links is not working anymore.

If possible can you share those files? it will be a big help specially to those who are encountering the same problem.

Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response bro. unfortunately I cannot edit or view movereq.bmd and gate.bmd. Do you have bmd editor for 1.04 files? RZ have one on the release center but unfortunately the links is not working anymore.

If possible can you share those files? it will be a big help specially to those who are encountering the same problem.

Thanks.
Search for MagicHand Editor Online....

I think live link to use it was:

EDIT: BTW IT WONT WORK ON CHROME; USE FIREFOX INSTEAD.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Files are Ok except for a few things.

1. Chaos Castle from time to time gives Teleporting problem, for example Click on Arm of Guardian to Enter CC it warps you back to Lorencia Immediately.

2. Config not 100% Corresponding to Server, For Example , Item Drop and Jewel Success Rate set 100% but in-game feels like 20% Luck or No- Luck.

3. Crywolf Map 3rd Quest Priest Devin Dissapearence from time to time. For Example, Priest Devin Sometimes Dissapears from current position in Crywolf and Leaves Behind un-clickable Red Aura and he will not appear back untill server Restart.

4. Extended Warehouse not working, Seal of Wrath cannot be used at the same time as Seal of Healing.

5. LOT Ancient Items Drop setting will not correspond to Server. Example, drops Ancient items on server like 70-100% but in config set 5%

6. Server files intend to totally lag from time to time by taking over all CPU usage. Running on Intel i73960x 3.3GHz@5.7GHz(Water Cooled) | 32GB RAM 2100MHz | 540GB SSD | 2GB Internet Connection.

So far this is pretty much it what i could find. If anything else pops up then will edit my post and add on to it :p

P.s. if this was mentioned already then my bad i was too lazy to read trough everything :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me, how to fix monster hp bug???? any monster have 1 hp and death after after one hit Which table in the database need to edit, and how to set the value?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please help me, how to fix monster hp bug???? any monster have 1 hp and death after after one hit Which table in the database need to edit, and how to set the value?

Edit: MuServer/Data/Monster/Monster.txt for Monster HP,dmg,Def,etc

If you want to use Monster HP then Enable it in MuServer/Data/Comonserver.cfg and ComonserverCS.cfg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make all GM commands work? /Move and /Skin is not working.... please help me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver:

//===========================================================================================================================================================================================================
//Character Ctl Expir Expir Expir Pk Pk Is Skin Is GMove Who Add Clear Fire Add Spawn Status Ban Vip Set Online Player Set Siege
//Name Code Day Month Year Clear Set /Item GG All Is Buff Inv cracker Skill Cmds Status Zen Info Vip Cmds
//===========================================================================================================================================================================================================
"Admin" 32 30 12 2099 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
end

GameserverCS:

//Character Ctl Expir Expir Expir Pk Pk Is Skin Is GMove Who Add Clear Fire Add Spawn Status Ban Vip Set Online Player Set Siege
//Name Code Day Month Year Clear Set /Item GG All Is Buff Inv cracker Skill Cmds Status Zen Info Vip Cmds
"Admin" 32 30 12 2020 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
end

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Gameserver:

"Admin" 32 30 12 2099 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
end

GameserverCS:

"Admin" 32 30 12 2020 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
end

well then try for move cmd /gmove Admin 0 132 132 if this works then you need to use /gmove cmd

For skin cmd /skin Admin 100 this should be the format

Back