Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Repack - Titan Tech 11.11.82 Full+ (Gs + Gs_Cs) Season6 Epi3 100%

P.s. dont forget to restart your Gs in case of any gmsystem mods

-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/gmove works but i haven't tried the other commands yet. anyways i have more questions, if you don't mind?

1. My map selection "M" is messed up, when i try to warp to lorencia, it warps me to noria, if i try to warp to devias, it warps me to dungeon. please help me fix this..

2. I made all my items socketed but the names especially the ancients are messed up too, it appears to be like this
Fire4ever - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

Also i want to change those texts i've circle, what tool should i use? please provide me the instructions too..

3. i see a lot of custom items in my mu maker but it doesn't show up in game?

Fire4ever - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

please provide me an instruction how to fix this..

please help me solve my problems. i would really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance and more powers! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Repack - Titan Tech 11.11.82 Full+ (Gs + Gs_Cs) Season6 Epi3 100%

Well to change texts in game change it in Gameserver/ connect.cfg. Same in gs_cs folder, also in message.txt in data folder, about mu maker well it is just not the mumaker from the filesi think

-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir but i don't know how to use magic hand :( ... last question, how to fix this? "Monster attribute max over .\MonsterSetBase.cpp 306" i just added some spots in arena... and what is the code of "Condra" mob? thanks in advance and sorry for asking too much :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you sir but i don't know how to use magic hand :( ... last question, how to fix this? "Monster attribute max over .\MonsterSetBase.cpp 306" i just added some spots in arena... and what is the code of "Condra" mob? thanks in advance and sorry for asking too much :(

That i would not be sure about sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything manually again. But this time i cant use titan editor to create account anymore, it wont create >.< . I tried both UseMD5=1 on and off on config.ini of editor and on linkserver config.

It worked before when UseMD5=1 but that was when i used the installer and updater( resulted in errors)

[Connection]

ODBC=MuOnline

User=sa
Password=1234

UseODBC=0<<<1
SQLServer=NAMEHERE-PC

[Common]

UseMD5=1
ResetField=resets
ReloadAccounts=1

[EditorAdds]

ItemNewPath=C:\MuOnline\Data\Lang\Kor\Item(New).txt<<<<path?? D:\ or C:\

[MuMail]

Sender=IcarO
Subject=Regalero
Mail1=Tienes un {0},
Mail2=Zen= {0},
Mail3=VipMoney= {0},
Mail4=de premio para reclamar en el Bot de entregas

hope it will work!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Found A Bug. 3rd Wing Bug. When You Suit it Its so Max HP it cannot Killed.. Any One Can help? Sorry for my bad English.

Back