• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Repack - Titan Tech 11.11.82 Full+ (Gs + Gs_Cs) Season6 Epi3 100%

P.s. dont forget to restart your Gs in case of any gmsystem mods

- now Free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/gmove works but i haven't tried the other commands yet. anyways i have more questions, if you don't mind?

1. My map selection "M" is messed up, when i try to warp to lorencia, it warps me to noria, if i try to warp to devias, it warps me to dungeon. please help me fix this..

2. I made all my items socketed but the names especially the ancients are messed up too, it appears to be like this
Fire4ever - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

Also i want to change those texts i've circle, what tool should i use? please provide me the instructions too..

3. i see a lot of custom items in my mu maker but it doesn't show up in game?

Fire4ever - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

please provide me an instruction how to fix this..

please help me solve my problems. i would really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance and more powers! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Repack - Titan Tech 11.11.82 Full+ (Gs + Gs_Cs) Season6 Epi3 100%

Well to change texts in game change it in Gameserver/ connect.cfg. Same in gs_cs folder, also in message.txt in data folder, about mu maker well it is just not the mumaker from the filesi think

- now Free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir but i don't know how to use magic hand :( ... last question, how to fix this? "Monster attribute max over .\MonsterSetBase.cpp 306" i just added some spots in arena... and what is the code of "Condra" mob? thanks in advance and sorry for asking too much :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you sir but i don't know how to use magic hand :( ... last question, how to fix this? "Monster attribute max over .\MonsterSetBase.cpp 306" i just added some spots in arena... and what is the code of "Condra" mob? thanks in advance and sorry for asking too much :(

That i would not be sure about sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything manually again. But this time i cant use titan editor to create account anymore, it wont create >.< . I tried both UseMD5=1 on and off on config.ini of editor and on linkserver config.

It worked before when UseMD5=1 but that was when i used the installer and updater( resulted in errors)

[Connection]

ODBC=MuOnline

User=sa
Password=1234

UseODBC=0<<<1
SQLServer=NAMEHERE-PC

[Common]

UseMD5=1
ResetField=resets
ReloadAccounts=1

[EditorAdds]

ItemNewPath=C:\MuOnline\Data\Lang\Kor\Item(New).txt<<<<path?? D:\ or C:\

[MuMail]

Sender=IcarO
Subject=Regalero
Mail1=Tienes un {0},
Mail2=Zen= {0},
Mail3=VipMoney= {0},
Mail4=de premio para reclamar en el Bot de entregas

hope it will work!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Found A Bug. 3rd Wing Bug. When You Suit it Its so Max HP it cannot Killed.. Any One Can help? Sorry for my bad English.

Back