Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
main ip 192.168.1.3

opened ports :

44405 TCP/UDP
55901 TCP/UDP
55919 TCP/UDP

Have any problem ?

i check server configs ip's and sql pass and no have problem :S and my firewall disabled ?

Add me in skype venice.dizon2 >>>>> Admin

Anyone who can make step by step guide to fixed RF skill tree. Thanks +rep 10/10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
item drop bug. storage has not. fall all the time.

sry im bad english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add me in skype venice.dizon2 >>>>> Admin

Anyone who can make step by step guide to fixed RF skill tree. Thanks +rep 10/10

Get a 100% client and all will work ;)

Sent from my iPhone using

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cannot access this link
And this link :

Please fix it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hy, i need a working client for this server files, i tried so many clients and mains but with no succes, the serial ip and version are the same with the server, yet when i press the server to enter account it freezes then i get d/c mesage.Where am i mistaking? I edited jewels.dll from client side with the serial of the GS and viceversa, still no luck.Please someone give me a good working client for server files 11.11.92 (thats what the GS saids it is) and instruction to make the client connect to the server.I always had problems with any Season 6 files, never could connect to the server.Please help. (i also read the entire topic + 2 more aditional topics about this, still no luck with making it work).
Thx in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hy, i need a working client for this server files, i tried so many clients and mains but with no succes, the serial ip and version are the same with the server, yet when i press the server to enter account it freezes then i get d/c mesage.Where am i mistaking? I edited jewels.dll from client side with the serial of the GS and viceversa, still no luck.Please someone give me a good working client for server files 11.11.92 (thats what the GS saids it is) and instruction to make the client connect to the server.I always had problems with any Season 6 files, never could connect to the server.Please help. (i also read the entire topic + 2 more aditional topics about this, still no luck with making it work).
Thx in advance.

Your problem is in either jewels.dll after IP make sure you have 00 in hex line or make sure you have all the IP's editted correctly in map server and serverlist. in Mapserver must be like this " s127.0.0.1 " replace 127.0.0.1 with your ip

don't want to dissapoint you but here you are wrong and yes there are a few bugs. box drop bug, server drops and a few more but surely no critical bugs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did that of course, i dont think its an ip problem, because it sees the server, the problem is afterwards when i press on the server and instead of opening the login menu (where i must introduce the login and pass of my account) it freezes for a few seconds and then it shows me the d/c mesage. Therefore it should be eather from serial of version.The serial is the same in jewels.dll as in SCF/cmmon.ini (server side) and the version is 1.04.04 (tried it also with 1.04.05) in lang/cmmonloc like in config file from client. I laso edited the main with hex and with maincracker, just to be sure.Still i get d/c. There is no problem also with the ports (server-side), i had another functional server before (another version) therefore i know for sure that the ports are opened. The ip is ocrectly inputed, the server started with no erros (TitanCS , TitanLinkServer - that holds dataserver, joinserver, ranking etc , and the GS and GSCS). Where am i mistaking?? Oh and at the version of client i used also 22749 and 2274: .Nether is working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did that of course, i dont think its an ip problem, because it sees the server, the problem is afterwards when i press on the server and instead of opening the login menu (where i must introduce the login and pass of my account) it freezes for a few seconds and then it shows me the d/c mesage. Therefore it should be eather from serial of version.The serial is the same in jewels.dll as in SCF/cmmon.ini (server side) and the version is 1.04.04 (tried it also with 1.04.05) in lang/cmmonloc like in config file from client. I laso edited the main with hex and with maincracker, just to be sure.Still i get d/c. There is no problem also with the ports (server-side), i had another functional server before (another version) therefore i know for sure that the ports are opened. The ip is ocrectly inputed, the server started with no erros (TitanCS , TitanLinkServer - that holds dataserver, joinserver, ranking etc , and the GS and GSCS). Where am i mistaking?? Oh and at the version of client i used also 22749 and 2274: .Nether is working.

well if it was serial or version then you would be gettin A newer version client error in the client after selecting server so it must be your IP's man, so try from 0 by downloading these files again or reconfiguring them with just the IP and sql afterwards use my client

ClientExeVersion=1.03.52
ClientExeSerial=alejandroperez

replace these 2 lines in your SCFCommon file and edit the IP in Main.exe

And you should have no problems

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well if it was serial or version then you would be gettin A newer version client error in the client after selecting server so it must be your IP's man, so try from 0 by downloading these files again or reconfiguring them with just the IP and sql afterwards use my client

ClientExeVersion=1.03.52
ClientExeSerial=alejandroperez

replace these 2 lines in your SCFCommon file and edit the IP in Main.exe

And you should have no problems

Thank you for your help, i changed the serial and version in server acording with the client, and changed the ip in main with my ip, now the main.exe doesnt start anymore.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for your help, i changed the serial and version in server acording with the client, and changed the ip in main with my ip, now the main.exe doesnt start anymore.

Sorry im not by my pc now otherwise i would have helped you, but you can add me in skype: tech.restless i will help you when im online if you will need any help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok i solved the 'not starting main problem' however, i have the same problem, it d/c after i selected server.In TitanCS it always shows 'Connection closed, dwloSize==0 (Index:0)" when i am trying to connect and fail.Any ideas?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok i solved the 'not starting main problem' however, i have the same problem, it d/c after i selected server.In TitanCS it always shows 'Connection closed, dwloSize==0 (Index:0)" when i am trying to connect and fail.Any ideas?

add me in skype and i can help you now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If anyone wants a hand with these files i will re-upload them with a little tutorial or just add me in skype and i will help yee ;) tech.restless

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Support 100%

im will restore.but run error
screen - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back