Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didnt use any password. I use a Local System account not a Domain User account cause i think onother time when i use Domain User account with my password i was having tha same problem as now!

For tha "sa" i put my password in Mixed Mode?

Start from here :

Reaction score
I fix it, the problem wasnt in sql pass!

Guyz, sorry if i'm crazing you. I use md5 so i can make an administartor account using xampp + muweb. So i create it, in Me_MuOnline -> Tables -> MEMB_INFO is ok but when i try to log ib i get a message Account is Invalid.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fix it, the problem wasnt in sql pass!

Guyz, sorry if i'm crazing you. I use md5 so i can make an administartor account using xampp + muweb. So i create it, in Me_MuOnline -> Tables -> MEMB_INFO is ok but when i try to log ib i get a message Account is Invalid.
check in your joinserver config for md5 option and if it looks fine and still not working try without md5 and if it works then it must be some wrong configs or md5 dll missing from sql folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know why , but i cant use titans editor ===> any1 having problems with that? i keep getting error connection.

Btw : what would be the best client for this files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey dude can you uploda server Files too pls i need it i wanna make server not only repack
and past it or give me a links to download server files pls but not repack i will love to make it. and test it. thanks you any one who have server full files pls give me a links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on the download link is the special guest for these files friend!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug:
monstruo de blood castle los mago no ataca bug visual
aga su prueba.
89 6 0 39 96 40 97 -1 5 //

I leave a picture.

Reaction score
Thank you JeaN. That was the problem. I will start testing these files tomorrow.

When i run the client i get error but it working fine if i dont close the error box but its ok

Error signature

AppName: main.exe AppVer: 1.3.3.0 ModName: directx.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00013559

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can upload client again ???
Cant download this...
Thank.
Sorry my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
clackkein
Anyone can upload client again ???
Cant download this...
Thank.
Sorry my bad english

Here Direct Link

Client: Mirror

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didnt use any password. I use a Local System account not a Domain User account cause i think onother time when i use Domain User account with my password i was having tha same problem as now!

For tha "sa" i put my password in Mixed Mode?

local system account and in mixed mode select ur password

btw tested just for fun for friend

windows xp sp3 works perfect
windows 7 works perfect
windows 2008 works perfect

config
pass (sql)
TitanLinkServer/Config
in tt install / db updater

ip in
TitanCS/data/SCF_ServerList
data/MapServerInfo

run titanmuinstaller
then titan dbupdater (do normal update +upgr inven... bla bla)

use client 1.04C or 1.04D be sure to check serial version in main and SCFData/SCF_Common.ini

account u make with titan editor

if u have problems with invalid password check if md5 is enabled/disabled in Join Server cfg
depends if u installed db with md5 on or not

have fun

ps: good job tt really small pc usage or im getting old ;D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm planing to use this server files for a private comunity. But I have a question first, it is possible to somehow edit the quests, or better yet, add new ones. I would like to make some events like race to level X, and it would be easier to manage the event like this.
I'm sorry if this already exists, didn't find anything but I see a EventManager in data. Also if this is possible and not to much altering on client side must be done(I'd like to be able to update on server side), I will probably release a GUI editor.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry Expanded Inventory Work)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm planing to use this server files for a private comunity. But I have a question first, it is possible to somehow edit the quests, or better yet, add new ones. I would like to make some events like race to level X, and it would be easier to manage the event like this.
I'm sorry if this already exists, didn't find anything but I see a EventManager in data. Also if this is possible and not to much altering on client side must be done(I'd like to be able to update on server side), I will probably release a GUI editor.

all is posible.. i already did all what you said in my server. works at 200%

Mars Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1)I wasn't able to run TitanDBUpdater. I configured the .ini with local and other way and sa and password but it says connection fail. What can i do to fix it. And if it is fixed do i need to hex edit the main ?
What do i put here? "IpAdress=Icarus\SQLEXPRESS"
Ps. my sql is 2000
2) Do i need to replace the files from my client with files from "patch client 1.04c" to patch it?
and then hex edit the main with my ip (case of testing the server by myself)
3)Any more helpful comments?
Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1)I wasn't able to run TitanDBUpdater. I configured the .ini with local and other way and sa and password but it says connection fail. What can i do to fix it. And if it is fixed do i need to hex edit the main ?
What do i put here? "IpAdress=Icarus\SQLEXPRESS"
Ps. my sql is 2000
2) Do i need to replace the files from my client with files from "patch client 1.04c" to patch it?
and then hex edit the main with my ip (case of testing the server by myself)
3)Any more helpful comments?
Thanks

SQL 2000 Need (local) IpAdress=(local)

Back