Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This NPC apart from other maps than devias is not working with sky event. Try: P

I think that the settings cash shop are also client-side. Now you remove items and it work, u can't buy them, it's only visual bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i make an account with titaneditor?
Do i only need to turn off "UseMD5=0" at config file of titan editor?
I fixed my problem , it was just switching on the md5 on joinserver and editor, :)
Now i only need to know how to fix the errors while using the dbupdater. if anyone knows please help
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , i have a problem.. all the boss in cs ( balgass, erohim, dark elf) aren't working, they dont drop when killed, is it only my problem?

Reaction score
Hello guyz. Files until now work with no crash. I have me too the same problem with dbupdater and now i will try with 2008 sql. Does anyone know if we can use Nemesis Patch 1.04d Custom Jewels or its only for TT 11.00.35?

SQL Sever 2008 R2 Developer Edition is ok?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sky Event Yes Working 100% !!

Ilucion Temple yes have bug close main to start the event

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm with win xp seems cs, chat, gs and gs_cs working but when i try run TitanLinkServer shortcut program just appear and disappear without error, but when i try run TitanLinkServer.exe i have error - The instruction at "0x004355e3" referenced memory at "0x00400000". The memory could not be "writen".
This is win xp compatibility problem or what???

EDIT: I found problem now all working fine :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything works but u need to do additional changes :p if u installing db via titaninstaller

hint u are missing MEMB_INFO in MuOnline with all Columns including the column for expanded ware :p
same for WCOIN etc

You are right about not having them in MuOnline database, but that doesn't mean it's not working properly. Installing the DB via TitanInstaller is the correct way and the things you say are missing are in Me_MuOnline. Install the database properly and you wont have any problem (tested and working fine as i did this on my test server).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the client Ip ??

download chris05 cracked main + patch and paste to ur 1.04.03 client

then change in SCFData/SCF_Common

client version serial to

[Version]
ClientExeVersion=1.04.04
ClientExeSerial=k1Pk2jcET48mxL3b

change ip with hex in main

and play :D

what is the client IP ?? i change it but the other server list is in my client :( can you give me right IP and info pls :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the client Ip ??

what is the client IP ?? i change it but the other server list is in my client :( can you give me right IP and info pls :)

if you downloaded the main 1.04d is on my hosting

this is the ip

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what is the client Ip ??

ip should be : 180.148.130.250 or connect.muonline.webzen.com

if not search for connect.muonline and find ip :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ip should be : 180.148.130.250 or connect.muonline.webzen.com

if not search for connect.muonline and find ip :p

can you help me on Teamviwer pls ? PM me in my box i will pm you info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u guys used titaninstaller? or did u use those dbs MuOnline , Ranking Mu2003 event...+ ODbC and u install it manually ...?

Cause i did it manually and it works... however i cant make any accounts using my website... so i tried using titaninstaller... works but

whenever am running the titandbupdater ... gives me 1000x of errors...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
but in these file servers are to deploy the files of season 6 ep 1?
Or a learned easily setup the server side? Because what I see missing from many files. Exe files are missing then I understand that before you put it online.
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u guys used titaninstaller? or did u use those dbs MuOnline , Ranking Mu2003 event...+ ODbC and u install it manually ...?

Cause i did it manually and it works... however i cant make any accounts using my website... so i tried using titaninstaller... works but

whenever am running the titandbupdater ... gives me 1000x of errors...
Yea i get the 1000x errors as well, i do not know how to fix them manually or by editing the dbs on sql, i would need someone to show me step by step process >.<
But i am able to run server still so but without that update there are many missing components ingame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i get the 1000x errors as well, i do not know how to fix them manually or by editing the dbs on sql, i would need someone to show me step by step process >.<
But i am able to run server still so but without that update there are many missing components ingame.

just like i said before.... i did make the server work using the DBs on the Db folder... everything was fine.. however i wasnt able to make any accounts from my website... so i tried the titaninstaller.. which failed hard. lol

Back