Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
(local) doest work with sql 2008, it has to be server name

Use db without Me_MuOnline

DB for all update (DB NO MD5)
TitanLinkServer Edit NameMe=MuOnline
Good Work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good Work
I just had to change "ODBC_Me=Me_MuOnline" to :ODBC_Me=MuOnline"
Everything works now,
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heroim, balgass, and dark elf( so all boss in gs_cs) don't drop when killed... is it only my problem?

Reaction score
Hi gyuz. I try these server files with win xp sp3 x86 + sql 2000 and i creat account using my web (md5). Now with sql 2008 r2 i could not create account with my web and when i try to make account with titan editor every think is ok but when i connect to the game msg comes up "Account Invalid". In db there is only the account name and the password is "NULL".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi gyuz. I try these server files with win xp sp3 x86 + sql 2000 and i creat account using my web (md5). Now with sql 2008 r2 i could not create account with my web and when i try to make account with titan editor every think is ok but when i connect to the game msg comes up "Account Invalid". In db there is only the account name and the password is "NULL".

MD5 on Joinserver?
TitanLinkServer
[JoinServer]
UseMD5=1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files working great but have problem with few things in-game like that i cant enter Arena (Stadium) map ,there is some invisible wall that doesnt let me pass throught ,and second prob. whole map list at "M" key is messed :/ i click on Lorencia and apear in Noria etc. someone can share correct movereq and gate for server and client side pls? :blush: Thx

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

if u installed db with md5 on

check if in joinserver md5 is also 1

and if u have WZ_MD5_MOD.dll in ur mysql binn folder

i created acc with titan editor but if u use only MuOnline use mumaker with md5 on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files working great but have problem with few things in-game like that i cant enter Arena (Stadium) map ,there is some invisible wall that doesnt let me pass throught ,and second prob. whole map list at "M" key is messed :/ i click on Lorencia and apear in Noria etc. someone can share correct movereq and gate for server and client side pls? :blush: Thx

Move Fix

Reaction score

You can use other arena map file for the client and its ok!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone help me ? i edit the main.exe and change my ip and i change this 192.168.254.1 to my ip xxxxx help disconect from the server ? how to fix this ..sorry for my bad english ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Move Fix
I think they are still off by one, as in if you click on lorenmarket you go lorencia, click on lorencia you go noria, if you click on noria, you go on eble etc..
Problem with warp points from lorencia to devias 3. dungeon onwards works. But barraks goes to vulcanus. Crywolf goes to karutan, and karutan goes to karutan 2? >.<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good Work

are those DBs with everything? ( updated?)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think they are still off by one, as in if you click on lorenmarket you go lorencia, click on lorencia you go noria, if you click on noria, you go on eble etc..
Problem with warp points from lorencia to devias 3. dungeon onwards works. But barraks goes to vulcanus. Crywolf goes to karutan, and karutan goes to karutan 2? >.<

fix server side

Mars Tapatalk

Back