Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack zTeam S6E3+Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Repack Server with all fixes please. Thank you! God Bless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys may i ask why my ex700 custom items is invisible? i already done encoding the item model

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm with 3 problemas here.

1. When i relog, i dont back in the party.

2.When i active the command "re on" or "request on", they don't work, when someone give me party, this was supose to accept automatically.

3. I add 2 moves in client, to Crywolf and ValleyOfLoren, but when i open in "M", shows may 0000 in lines above.

Crywolf
ValleyOfLoren

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix join server /p55970/ca127.0.0.1/cp55557 plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends, someone knows how I can add more NPCs in these files. help me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon, I would like to position the letters that are in the "C" of the Stast of mu online, let's say the top part is Level: Reset GReset and point.Al Point I want to position it at the bottom if anyone knows on which side of the source that is located, please I would appreciate your help.

Reaction score
In the client source code:

Interface.cpp

Code:
Naked(CharacterInfoExtern)
{

sprintf(CharacterInfoExtern_LevelBuff, "Level: %d | Reset: %d (%d)", gObjUser.lpPlayer->Level, gObjUser.m_Reset, gObjUser.m_GrandReset);

_asm
 {
   lea eax, CharacterInfoExtern_LevelBuff push eax
   mov CharacterInfoExtern_Buff, 0x0077FB85
   jmp CharacterInfoExtern_Buff
 }
}

Make sure your client is using zClient.dll

Also, for asking for help, don't spam it here. Go to https://forum.ragezone.com/f193/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know the reset command of these files or is missing add

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:ehh: QQ图片20220214164420 - [Release] Repack zTeam S6E3+Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

MY GS is error
How to solve this problem? I entered the game without NPCs and monsters.
Thank you for helping me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
:ehh:View attachment 171086

MY GS is error
How to solve this problem? I entered the game without NPCs and monsters.
Thank you for helping me

I advice you to use the Mu Online Help section if you need help with something and not post directly here in releases threads.
Don't forget to add the links for those files you are using so if someone has experience with exactly those files, you'll get the help.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f193/

That's not an error. It's just a MessageBox. If you have downloaded the source code, you can easily remove that.
There are probably no NPCs/Mobs spawns in this one. You can search some S6E3 monster set base files and try them.

Back