Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Restarter for Gameserver.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just an application that i just made in C++ because of the 1.02d gameserver crashes...
Not tested but it should work fine...

Run the application "Restarter.exe" and chose your gameserver.exe
Example: D:\muserver\gameserver\gameserver.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

The 127.0.0.1 should be replaced with your wan ip :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xStreamer said:
leecher :x

nah..he is just a person who likes c++ ....he wanted to release it..but your gs restarter remains the best xStreemer ..but some ppl might prefer simple c++

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xStreamer said:
leecher :x

Ohh nothing to do with your restarter...
This is supposed to restart the gs if it crashes or if it shout down...
Your restarter is just counting the time...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
r u sure?
tell me when last time u tried to think?
cos if u can't find how program works, u can't make smth by yourself :p

Aszmhodeus said:
nah..he is just a person who likes c++ ....he wanted to release it..but your gs restarter remains the best xStreemer ..but some ppl might prefer simple c++
i made my anticrash/restarter in c++ too :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice program.can u make GUI? so we can easily use it? anti crash and afk idea is also good. i know there somebody who already such program but its not work well.coz after i run his program, my website doenst work,mueditor cant connect, etc. hope you can make a fixed one for the mx 1.02i version thanx and more power!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MUServerStartUP too good for GS restart but only with time count , if y really made GS restart by crash its better :)) Good Luck !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The program is not convenient that it is necessary to enter constantly a directory, that is it will compatibly not work with GameServerStartUp and separately it is impossible to automate start.
Give me an source code of this program, I will change it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The program is not convenient that it is necessary to enter constantly a directory, that is it will compatibly not work with GameServerStartUp and separately it is impossible to automate start.

nice idea!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you two BOTHERED to pay attention to the post date, you would have noticed that it was posted in 2006.
Based on that, either RAZcrack is long gone or highly inactive, or he no longer is developing this. <.<

Please remember that usually the farther back you go in the release pages, the OLDER the threads are and the less likely you are to find actively developed releases.

Additionally, I am reasonably sure that you could use directory relative directing (like instead of going to the folder E:/muserver from E:/startup by typing E:/muserver/gameserver/gameserver.exe, you could do ../muserver/gameserver/gameserver.exe)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whether and it is possible to start automatically thus a server through automatic loading, after inclusion or computer reboot ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After start restarter it is necessary to enter: gameserver.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901, And it is possible as that to do without this input? That is to start restarter so that it has automatically entered gameserver.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901 and has started a server without my participation?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And if you hang Gameserver restart.exe automatically launches gs?

Back