Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RMST 7.01.10c Season 4.5-4.6 99.5% Bugless, Multi Protocol

Reaction score
great thanks ma-ex for the tip and sharing this wonderful files in the community we are hoping for more updates :D

and yeah about the MS bug thing is there anyway around to adjust the Manashield? cuz SM's are too strong :X

Reaction score
what version? this files are good and encoded very well hope the next version is good too. thanks we will wait for that time. :)

ClientExeVersion = 1.03.11

then its season 4.5 - 4.6 kababayan
i use this files right now been up for 2 days no crash ;x except for random dc issues on my players i disabled both anti-afk and anti speed hack but no avail me too looking forward for more updates and fixesx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the warp window is still not working all patched applied. they dont work on normal players only some maps are avaible .;x but they can use warp manually xD

anyone got a fix for this?

here -> :8:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use MainHooked...

I have good news, soon we will post new version.

ma-3x, fix illusion temple and white wizzard drops. The events work, but the prize is invisible no matther if you choose jewels or items ( it just makes the continous sound of a dropped item but there is nothing dropped )

- also box of kundun are bugged. I've set 20% item drop rate but it still gives 100% exc item. It should give 80% zen and 20% items

- try to make illusion temple reward default as globalmu, to read values from eventitembag
- try to add option to GS for BC event to drop 2-3 jewels instead of 1

These are the bugs that i've encountered till now. Thank you and good luck

Also could u setup a config for raklion event ? Currenty it drops around 10 exc items ... a config for items number would be good

- if you can add sky module to main would be nice too, but more important is to fix the bugs

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is currently the best FREE MuServer I could see, are showing a very strong team and I'm sure that this demonstration will be earning in evidence MuOnline community. I'm here to congratulate them and say that I am using this server and so far is perfect for those just starting out with small server, I hope really to continue at this pace, I am following you for the forum (even in Russian) waiting for the Tornado MuServer.

[] 'and eagerly awaiting the new files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone still working on this project ?

I know, but I tried set just like but I can not maybe someone has a server for these files and know what the parameters should be very please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ma-3x, fix illusion temple and white wizzard drops. The events work, but the prize is invisible no matther if you choose jewels or items ( it just makes the continous sound of a dropped item but there is nothing dropped )

- also box of kundun are bugged. I've set 20% item drop rate but it still gives 100% exc item. It should give 80% zen and 20% items

- try to make illusion temple reward default as globalmu, to read values from eventitembag
- try to add option to GS for BC event to drop 2-3 jewels instead of 1

These are the bugs that i've encountered till now. Thank you and good luck

devizs, the bok of kundun is not bugged. Try configuring it again.

Hello ma-3x, thanks for the files. Server works good, ive tested with Win SP1, SP2 64 bit and the gs crash problem is fixed. Here are some bugs i found:
1/Raven visual bugged on all characters after selling an item to shop.
2/Raklion drop doesn't work. It always drop more then 5 items per time.
3/Drops for White Wizard, Illusion temple doesn't work.

I will continuing updating the bugs.

ma-3x - [Release] RMST 7.01.10c Season 4.5-4.6 99.5% Bugless, Multi Protocol - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
my report :

Random DC issues on players when attackinG(checked the anti hack speed thing disabled and ignore hack packet then disabled too wth the hack kick thing anything with commonserver. i also checked the anti afk thing too i disabled but still having this issue.).

however no crash since 4 days running.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

devizs, the bok of kundun is not bugged. Try configuring it again.

Hello ma-3x, thanks for the files. Server works good, ive tested with Win SP1, SP2 64 bit and the gs crash problem is fixed. Here are some bugs i found:

I will continuing updating the bugs.

ma-3x - [Release] RMST 7.01.10c Season 4.5-4.6 99.5% Bugless, Multi Protocol - RaGEZONE Forums

LoveMU, i'm reffering that if you set the box of kundun item drop to 1% , it will still be 100% and will always drop item. This is where the bug shows up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoveMU, i'm reffering that if you set the box of kundun item drop to 1% , it will still be 100% and will always drop item. This is where the bug shows up
Check the normal drop rate.

Bugs Updated:
4/Exc drop doesn't work.
5/Can not use more then 2 Seal [ Cash shop item ] at once. Other items work perfectly.
6/Listed in the picture below.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for /5 ... isn't that default? not to use more than 1 seal? :)
/6 could be a problem of your editor

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did checked and is as i've said. tested with drop 1, 10 and it still drops 100% exc from all boks
see settings

for /5 ... isn't that default? not to use more than 1 seal? :)
/6 could be a problem of your editor

Devizs, about the golden bok, check the eventbag12 :thumbup:.

Ma-3x, sorry for a noobie question but how do you edit the ip in rmst.dll ?:?: I used to edit the main with hex editor but I tried and it doesn't work it forced me to change in rmst.dll can you make some sort of a guide for that ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use hex editor to edit ip

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to ake PC Points save?
And what is algorythm to adding items to PC Point Shop?
Thanks for release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to ake PC Points save?
And what is algorythm to adding items to PC Point Shop?
Thanks for release

add item in PcPoint Shop -->folder RMST -> file PcPointShop.dat

LoveMU - White Wizard work 100% in my files(default)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
add item in PcPoint Shop -->folder RMST -> file PcPointShop.dat

LoveMU - White Wizard work 100% in my files(default)

I know where, but i need to know how the values of PcPointShop.dat must be added - what does X Y values mean?

Also maybe you know how to make Pc points save not disapear each switch/logout.
Thanks

Back