Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] SCFMT Cracked Files v7.09.00 + Fixes & New Items By SCF Team

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please post full GameServer_CS folder for 7.11.66 or 7.09.00
thx.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this files doesnot have gameserver_cs and why?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As i read in those posts server supports 1.05.11 main kor .
As i know from 1.05.30 mains , the duel interface and maybe protocol has changed .
-wolverine , you tried with different main ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone Know why Give is now?

I don't have no modifications in my hardware

danilxd - [Release] SCFMT Cracked Files v7.09.00 + Fixes & New Items By SCF Team - RaGEZONE Forums
You must run:
1-Startup.exe
2-SFCDB3.exe
3-RunServer.Exe
and no GameServer.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i read in those posts server supports 1.05.11 main kor .
As i know from 1.05.30 mains , the duel interface and maybe protocol has changed .
-wolverine , you tried with different main ?

yes, that's what I am doing right now.. finding new main with 3D, vulcanus and new mobs supported. coz this server file support that map and new mobs.

I found one 3D main with duel support but not vulcanus map and new mobs.

any suggested 3D main?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
2linkinxd:
or if you use vm or win2003server you have this error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which SQL server version I must use with theese server files ?

Reaction score
DarkMaster said:
i know i will get infraction & maybe ban? but i dont care. since rz is nothing for me.

xex u cant stop me, i still can give the link :p:
example: Darks Team . NET
even if u block, u wont stop me :p: i will restart my modem and register again.

Wow, for some1 that doesn't care about RZ you take the time to restart modem? to make another account? That's not caring? Awesome world you live in.

Please stop being pathetic, you NEED RZ to get users. I'm fine with that, I didn't give you a warning, nor infraction. But try not to say A and then do B. If you do not care about RZ leave the forum. Don't you see? you waste your time here, how unproductive.

And also, spaming links and having to change the url and use spaces between words is like being the biggest failure ever, 12 year old spammrs do that. I do not understand how you, a guy that claims to be a community user, someone that works for the wealth of other mutizens can laugh at being so silly to get his url blocked in a forum. It's not fun, it's sad.

I'm saying this with all the love I can, I do like you as a user, why you act this way I do not know but I won't infract nor warn you, I hope you realize you are wrong and change the way you act.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server without Gs_cs. Please post full GameServer_CS folder for 7.11.66 or 7.09.00 version.
thx.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, for some1 that doesn't care about RZ you take the time to restart modem? to make another account? That's not caring? Awesome world you live in.

Please stop being pathetic, you NEED RZ to get users. I'm fine with that, I didn't give you a warning, nor infraction. But try not to say A and then do B. If you do not care about RZ leave the forum. Don't you see? you waste your time here, how unproductive.

And also, spaming links and having to change the url and use spaces between words is like being the biggest failure ever, 12 year old spammrs do that. I do not understand how you, a guy that claims to be a community user, someone that works for the wealth of other mutizens can laugh at being so silly to get his url blocked in a forum. It's not fun, it's sad.

I'm saying this with all the love I can, I do like you as a user, why you act this way I do not know but I won't infract nor warn you, I hope you realize you are wrong and change the way you act.
I dont use rz for users :8:. I give the link to help to others. :p:

on topic (so no infraction :eek:tt1:)
great repack :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files works fine but i have a problem, when i log in to game i cant see custom items like wings or custom sets, what can i do wrong? Pls hellp

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] SCFMT Cracked Files v7.09.00 + Fixes & New Items By DSF Team

Well,I don't think so.If your friend had cracked it,could you tell him fix Gameserver.dll work on 2k3 OS.If not You are lie :D
and stop flame.

GS_CS Cracked:

and I sure You don't have that :D
danilxd - [Release] SCFMT Cracked Files v7.09.00 + Fixes & New Items By SCF Team - RaGEZONE Forums

this GS_CS doesnot need .ini files or another files? it will works??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with the following error..

All the links run fine.. I start with the fix DB, scfdb3...etc all the way util I run game server.. WHen I run game server, it doesnt run and give me the following error..

"The curent key has been locked to different machine.
Please contact support@yoursite.com for a new key.
Your machine ID is 105A- .........)"

Anyone knows what's going on please.

THanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must run:
1-Startup.exe
2-SFCDB3.exe
3-RunServer.Exe
and no GameServer.exe

Lol I Always Start With Patch Runserver with parameters

And I'm Using Windows xP with All FrameWorks instaled

@nagliuxxxx
Make sure you using the main 3d he have support for 166 new itens

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Srry for double post but can anyone hellp me with invisible items, i cant see any custom item, what suold i do to fix it? Thx for hellping

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is 7.09.00 or 7.11.56 files?

P.S. 7.11.56 cracked files in muforum and hastle with files (GameServer.exe [32kb], and GameServer_.exe) don't works. Mb 7.09 crack works with 7.11.56 gameserver?

P.S. 7.11.56 non-cracked files registred to user BAGEM. GS and GS_CS. Note: 7.09 crack (RunServer) don't works with this GS's. GameServer crack shared on some forums to. I think 7.11.56 files not cracked.

sry for bad eng

Last edited:
Back