Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full Season 1 (1.00.08) Bug Free with CzF Customizations

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who wish to have a bugless Server, we present to you a 1.00.08 BugFree CzF Customized Server. This server is FULL Season 1. There are no Season 2 or Season 3 included in this. Any items outside of Season 1 are not supported and may cause bugs to be implemented back into the system.
These files have been tested thoroughly on a public server.​

Bugs:

• None found to this date providing client/main listed below is used and server is properly configured.

Features:

• Full Season 1 items and Events
  • Devil's Square
  • Blood Castle
  • Choas Castle
  • Deep Loren Invasion
  • Golden Mob Invasion
  • White Wizard Invasion
  • Castle Siege
  • Crywolf

Customizations included in .ini:

• Customizable Jewel Prices
  • Customizable Excellent Drop Rate
  • Customizable Mana Sheild Percentage Rate
  • Customizable Jewel Percentage Rates
  • Customizable Chaos Machine Rates
  • Special Zen Drop Rate
  • Special Map Experience Rate
  • PK Clear Guard NPC - Speak with PK Clear Guard and you can In-Game Instantly Clear your PK Status for Customized Price
  • Golden Archer NPC - Find a Rena/Stone and Speak with Golden Archer to trade for Item that you Specifiy in .ini
  • Global Chat Price/Level Set
  • InGame Stat Add Configuration
  • Lost Castle Event Settings

Configuration Guides:

• Server (Both Router and Non Router) - Configure all IPs, set your Rates/Amounts. Server Config Complete
  • Client - Basic Client Configuration (as you would any client), Use any launcher application builder you like

Server File Download Link:

Client Download Links:

SQL Server 2005:

These Files are presented as-is with no future Developments planned. There will be no Season 2 or 3 added to these files. For those who wish to use Seasons above and beyond Season 1, it is recommended not to use these files. However if you are looking more for stability versus newer Seasons, than these files are for you. Any coder who wants to modify these files are free to do so, however mind your bugs you add in, and keep all existing credits in files and do not change any .dll or .ini file names. You are free to discuss issues you have here, however keep the thread free from spam and useless posts.

I will update this thread with new mirrors for the client as they come in.

-Thanx CoderzFactory Team

edit: some ppl have problems finding credits in .rar file

credits :
Webzen
CoderzFactory Team
Primary Coder : eRRoR
Repack of server and client: UnForSaken
Client and Testing: LastLand Mu/UnicorN

Last edited:
I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mirror :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
/post work ? /add commands work ?

notice the included features section....there is a global chat and add stats

and don't be hard on Duke ppl...he wasn't saying anything bad about you all, in fact he was stating that ppl tend to want new vs stable...it is rare to find ppl who want stability...he is on your side guys...keep going and enjoy the files...anyone who wants to see the server running can look at the last land mu server in the ads section....

TFN Stockholder
Reaction score
in my opinion files like these are what should ONLY be released in the release section.

stability and playability above all,having a server with s3 wings or kantru event but with 100 protocol problems and crashes every 30min is not sth deserving a release tag.

nice work CzF team

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my opinion files like these are what should ONLY be released in the release section.

Thank you, stability and bug free is what we strive to bring to the ppl, its better to make the files correct in one pack than to release a 100 files in our opinion and have ppl make all new servers with every update

YES IS TRUE BUT I HAVE ONE QUESTION :

i understand yhe 1.00.16 files was releas " The original file" why nobody want relese here on rage zone and maybe than will have seson 2 server 100%
to my knowledge, only the mx and ct files have been released and they are not Official...no amount of dll extraction and removal of chs code will make them official again...there are areas that the chs altered...not just added...so removing the code simply removes part of the wz code.

I have questions if u mind helping.
What are the:

shops13~17
eventitembags20~29

And what these lines change in server
Code:
;--------------------------------------------------------------------
; -- Special Zen Drop
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
;-- Is Special zen drop

NewZenDrop = 0
ZenDropRate = 9999

; -- Special Map Exp
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
;-- Is Special Exp Map

IsSpecialExpMap = 0
SpecialExpMap = 33
SpecialExpRate = 1

; -- Pk Guard Config
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
;-- Pk Guard Option
;Price per PKLEVEL (3= commoner 6 = Price for Murderer Level *6)

IsPkGuard = 1
ZenPerPkLevel = 50000

;----------------

shops and bags I'll check on and update you...the options are for CzF Customizations...there is a Special Map (Consider it like a VIP map) with settings for unique Exp Rate and Zen Rate...

PK Guard Config is the options for the PK Clear NPC. This is a NPC Guard at these coordinates that will clear any players PK status instantly for a certian price. (similar to the PK Clear feature on various Mu Websites, only done in game and instant without relog.

Reaction score
What about dup and speed hack?, its like 0.99.6?, it those doesnt work, damn you`re good!

there is no duping that works that i know of.

about speedhack.. check the logs filtering the word "packettime".
if you see many many T:0 in the same second thats a speed hack (or a bit of lag, just check how many times it happens).

Loss is a relative term.
Reaction score
Muhahah CzF Rullez ! All what i can say : GOOD , GREAT , OMG JOB ! and a mirror :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My computer so slow... with Sql server 2005 lag... :( plz make db`s for sql 2000... thanks before !

the dbs are not set for 2000, if your server performance drops and lags simply by upgrading from 2000 to 2005 you should consider adding more memory. It is recommended to have at least 1 GB of ram with this server. 1 GB RAM and at least P4 or AMD Athlon or better and you should have no issues with running this server and SQL 2005

i need pacth not full client

I will not be releasing or linking to any client patches as you really need to use this full client. We have tried with various patches before and you allways end with client bugs. That is why we say to use this client.

Good release too bad not much gonna use it(players wont play a old version when they can already play season 3 and etc..)

Well I dunno how you count not many ppl are going to use it with over 220 downloads in less than 24 hours...sounds like plenty of ppl prefer stabilty over new items and bugs. A stable server is one where you do not have to worry about things happening, and players feel safe knowing its not going to crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
notice the included features section....there is a global chat and add stats

and don't be hard on Duke ppl...he wasn't saying anything bad about you all, in fact he was stating that ppl tend to want new vs stable...it is rare to find ppl who want stability...he is on your side guys...keep going and enjoy the files...anyone who wants to see the server running can look at the last land mu server in the ads section....

Respect for the CoderzFactory!:thumb::thumb:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, how to set up Golden Archer and PK Guards?

because i dont have them ingame, in CzF.ini i have like that:

Code:
; -- Pk Guard Config
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
;-- Pk Guard Option
;Price per PKLEVEL (3= commoner 6 = Price for Murderer Level *6)

IsPkGuard = 1
ZenPerPkLevel = 50000

;----------------
;Lorencia Guard

IsLorenciaGuard = 1
LorenciaGuardX = 132
LorenciaGuardY = 130

;----------------
;Devias Guard

IsDeviasGuard = 1
DeviasGuardX = 213
DeviasGuardY = 50

;----------------
;Losttower Guard

IsLosttowerGuard = 1
LosttowerGuardX = 200
LosttowerGuardY = 75

;----------------
;Tarkan Guard

IsTarkanGuard = 1
TarkanGuardX = 186
TarkanGuardY = 62

; -- Golden Archer
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
;-- Golden Archer Option

IsGoldenArcher = 1

;rena reward = Box of Kundun +5
RenaRewardItem = 7179
RenaRewardItemLevel = 0

;stone rewar = devil invitation +6
StoneRewardItem = 7187
StoneRewardItemLevel = 6

but, there is no pk guards and golden archer ;(

how to set up them ;] ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
installing sql 2005 is pretty much the same as 2000, run your setup and choose the same install options as 2000, then install the sql manager and run it for your database working

Yeah it simple but i can`t... :mushy: i install it and have error... or haven`t Database function... plz make screens how? where? and what?
Thanks before !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to add them to your monstersetbase.txt . . .

ok. then tell me code of Golden Archer and guards -.-

they aren't in monster.txt...

@EDIT

... also have problem with Personal ID...

what personal id is needed to del acc/quit guild ;( ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay i will show you what i mean about the slow connection and im using windows pro and i have sql 2005 no other DB jus urs and its slow on start up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, i have downloaded SQL 2005 and i can't restore the databases... hell! i can't even make the databases o_O

Some help would be pretty much apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

hi
after install the sql2005 u n eed to install sql server management studio express.
that should sort your problem.

Back