Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full Season 1 (1.00.08) Bug Free with CzF Customizations

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi
after install the sql2005 u n eed to install sql server management studio express.
that should sort your problem.

i downloaded this and then when it started and i pressed connect it showed me a error.

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 2)

does someone know a answer ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How u calculate pls can u expplain.. with numbers pls

tnx

look.

Box of Heaven item group is 14.

14 * 512 = 7168

Box of Heaven item code is 11.

7168 + 11 = 7179

What is Lost Castle, and how to enter to it ;O ?
1st time i see this event.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i must download sql 2005 full or wnat i need and how to set up?:

can some one give me a link : CineK^BK

PS: tnx for u explain me how chage reward

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQL 2005 is really weird I dl it and it's no way close to 2000..

Please make database for 2000 :(

Also I dont wanna wipe server to use this :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok folks listen up...the db is for sql 2005...we are not changing the db, as doing so will result in loss of functionality and thereby causing bugs to be reinstalled....in order to use this server as it is with no bugs then you simply need to run sql 2005...if you are having the error with sql 2005 of not being able to log in because of pipes connection check your settings in the sql configuration manager and be sure that all three (tcp, names, sorry no sleep can't remember the third) are enabled, and that you have the services running....for those who forgot....REBOOT you system after you installed SQL 2005.

gerrard you don't wanna wipe the db??? backup your current db and reinstall in 2005 so you can move your accounts over, simple as that.

but we will not be redoing the db into sql 2000....it is time to upgrade folks, shoot 2005 is almost outdated...I'm running 2008

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i install al server ok but i CANT make account with editor and with web to:(((

what i must do pls can help

if i use CZF EDITOR look:((

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i did that but he still cant,could someone help me with my prob. ?

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 2)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me ?
UnForSaken - [Release] Full Season 1 (1.00.08) Bug Free with CzF Customizations - RaGEZONE Forums

Need help?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u need to register the odbc. in the registry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LikeICare if u have some free time or CzF people, would u mind helping us on how to use 2005 SQL, a simple guide or so, coz I really got lost when I installed it, couldn't even find the databases :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help me with acount creation and use mueditor pls i cant use it:((((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LikeICare if u have some free time or CzF people, would u mind helping us on how to use 2005 SQL, a simple guide or so, coz I really got lost when I installed it, couldn't even find the databases :p
I have same problem... any 1 can help me?

u need to register the odbc. in the registry
I dont know how add to registry ;/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use odbc reg and i put it to registry.. but it does not want to connect with sql... any ideas what i mess up??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi CzF Team!!
I have SQL 2005 Enterprise Edition-GOOD???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for archer, first u need add to monster.txt this:

Code:
236	1	"Golden Archer"		2	50	0	15	30	70	20	10	30	0	0	0	5	400	1500	10	0	200	10	0	0	0	0	0	0

next, u need to set up Archer in MonsterSetBase.

i dont know how to do pk guard ;(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF.JPG - [Release] Full Season 1 (1.00.08) Bug Free with CzF Customizations - RaGEZONE Forums wtf2.JPG - [Release] Full Season 1 (1.00.08) Bug Free with CzF Customizations - RaGEZONE Forums

WTF it still is not loading sense i posted this.:2up:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back