Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Season 3 Episode 1 (Korean)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameServer Crash in Win XP SP3 Without any error :(
And Purple Chaos Box don't work (No Item Drop)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Release is very good! Thanks!
/post not work :(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daffsik there isn't any custom commands.
& about crashes: i use Win7 x32, for 4 hours no crash.

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
install framework 3.5 if you cant start gs

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok for now gs runing about 3h and no crash :) going to test 3lvl quest :)

found a bug myself, gs crashes if you're wearing a transformation ring and try to enter CC, probably kanturu too which needs to be tested.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i shall test it :)

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

found bug in 3rd quest: after you kill part 2 quest mobs and going to go kill part 3 quest mob dark elf, werewolf will not allow you to enter to Balgass Baracks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice, I realy need this. if you can add a custom VIP System like your Season 2 MuServer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
found bug in 3rd quest: after you kill part 2 quest mobs and going to go kill part 3 quest mob dark elf, werewolf will not allow you to enter to Balgass Baracks

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score

gate.txt problem with movereq ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks nice, but i can't really test it as i already have my server "spot" used :D - What's main idea of making this, 100% bugless free version?
And another oftopic question - Shatter what do you think about Visual Studio 2010?
//Bugs which I would search :
1. Nightmare quest (If it was in S3?)
2. Wedding system usually fails (If it was in S3?)
3. Guild deletion - other guild functions tend to fail.
4. Does X Key do anything? In versions like S4.5 It opens IDK actually what.
Not a real bug : But does skills'(And potions') binds saves normally? For some versions Crywolf/Balgass and other things have interesting effects. For example losing every changes made and quite impossible to get it OK without rebindind (Both - entering AND leaving may give this effect, if there's one in this files). And I don't remember perfectly, but maybe even more effects.. like not possible to chat to "Continent" with /post like commands.

Hope this could help a little bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Visual Bug:

Shatter - Full Season 3 Episode 1 (Korean) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back