Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season 6 Episode 3 Multi Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ExTeam] Private Custom
Monster Add Manager ( Server + Client )

ikenylee - [Release] Season 6 Episode 3 Multi Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many peoples waiting for gs crack
Someone, help us)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone with a good heart :D will share his GS cracked work!!! :D

I'm still waiting for the GS to be Cracked!

Yes its will happen after 1 year :) i didn't believe if u crack, you share them to others. 1 easy thing pay some hacker arround 30-50$ and you will get crack in maximum 30 minutes. In google have tons of forums where u can find right peoples for this job.

And i believe in this files don't have latest update some of this is critical
Duel Switch - immortality when canceling a duel after the switch (server side problem)
Private Chat - after time chat freeze and you can't recieve any private message and send to (probably client problem and possible to fix)
from boses items drop without luck.

Reaction score
Yes its will happen after 1 year :) i didn't believe if u crack, you share them to others. 1 easy thing pay some hacker arround 30-50$ and you will get crack in maximum 30 minutes. In google have tons of forums where u can find right peoples for this job.

And i believe in this files don't have latest update some of this is critical
Duel Switch - immortality when canceling a duel after the switch (server side problem)
Private Chat - after time chat freeze and you can't recieve any private message and send to (probably client problem and possible to fix)
from boses items drop without luck.

I doubt it (30-50$) and even for 30 minutes, u never know.

Back