Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#F!8ZRyRBBY!6pSj0QDavTz5Q4SkOY-uaA

Why talk and give Shortcuts to files where as if that is the source files 11 seasons? This is a real nonsense! I personally tested, and there is no matter what you need! One trash!

Reaction score
Re: SeasonXI (Server+Client patch)

muserver organized..

Link:

and add items growlancer in mueditor

show40 - [Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client) - RaGEZONE Forums

show40 - [Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client) - RaGEZONE Forums

what password?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello someone knows the numbers to evolve the characters to the 3rd class since they are different from the previous ones.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server has too much bug
Waiting for others bugless version :( dont need source, just need repack have bugless for play and testing ~ ~
sr for my bad English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server has too much bug
Waiting for others bugless version :( dont need source, just need repack have bugless for play and testing ~ ~
sr for my bad English

You should not wait for other releases, you should try and solve configuration errors, to see where is the maximum that can be reached from stable, since the rest would depend on the source, apologize my English bad

Reaction score
Guys if you dont have anything to share and you just post screenshots your post will be deleted.
Secondly if there is no source available then dont ask for it, dont wait for it, let it come it self from someone who will want to share it.
anyone who posts screens and asks for money / skype contact request etc will be infracted according to the section rules, this is not a showing off thread, show40 made this thread and shared all he had, now the rest of you telling 'you cannot share a source'' and then you show off with screenshot etc, really we dont care for that, stop the offtopic and the spamming please, beware of paying anything to anyone, i wouldnt recommend anyone buying related from this topic.

thanks for understanding

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the server compatible with current GMO client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not installed, you cannot fix bugs without source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found the source from muserver(.)com

Credits: Tenoch

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is it ?
this isnt sources..

edit: Is a IMAGE VMWare, i suppose 1 company hosting share this image (and this have archive about this mu season 11, but im not shure if have a source).
If any have VMWare installed, can see if have source or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this isnt sources..

edit: Is a IMAGE VMWare, i suppose 1 company hosting share this image (and this have archive about this mu season 11, but im not shure if have a source).
If any have VMWare installed, can see if have source or not.

I cant download this, because need mega.nz pro account. File size is too big.

Back