Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, why do i encounter this error when i run start.exe. it show "error at hooking API"
and what is the version and serial number to be edited to the mu main cracker. -- SOLVED!

My current problem now is when i launched the client it never show any server to to login.
Lastly is this server for offline only and i can't use a global ip to host this game?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What I tested of this server seems very good, what was sad that it did not gc-cs, by what I found, and tested worked well, I hope that the gs-cs of it appears because I want to create a good repack of it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, why do i encounter this error when i run start.exe. it show "error at hooking API"
and what is the version and serial number to be edited to the mu main cracker. -- SOLVED!

My current problem now is when i launched the client it never show any server to to login.
Lastly is this server for offline only and i can't use a global ip to host this game?
anybody could help with my issue?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody could help with my issue?

You should use your IPv4 in configs if you want to join from the same computer server is on. To obtain the Ipv4 address, go to Start>Run>Cmd and then type ipconfig, there you will see the IPv4 so copy it and paste in ConnectServer files which would be ServerList or something like that and MapServerInfo in Data folder. Whereas, the other config files that require some IP should be left with 127.0.0.1. Simple as that. Good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should use your IPv4 in configs if you want to join from the same computer server is on. To obtain the Ipv4 address, go to Start>Run>Cmd and then type ipconfig, there you will see the IPv4 so copy it and paste in ConnectServer files which would be ServerList or something like that and MapServerInfo in Data folder. Whereas, the other config files that require some IP should be left with 127.0.0.1. Simple as that. Good luck.

It means this is offline server already as you are using lan ip not wan ip

Back