Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
XII Server + Client

What file should I edit and how do I insert my server's IP using a Hex Editor? IGC.dll has no lines to insert IP, main.exe neither... where do I put my IP so the Client could connect to my IP?

Put Community First
Reaction score
@R1cis Think there are missing or incorrect files in @nood 's client, got the client to load to the menu but lots of text index errors and no Data\Lang.mpr file apparently.

Can confirm it does load, but then sends invalid packets to the GS apparently and crashes the client.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not login, the server does not appear https://imgur.com/sb4aD2y :( help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@R1cis Think there are missing or incorrect files in @nood 's client, got the client to load to the menu but lots of text index errors and no Data\Lang.mpr file apparently.

Can confirm it does load, but then sends invalid packets to the GS apparently and crashes the client.

Hey, i have same problem, server starts good and client starts good, but i have errors :S could u fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please share me the Shop and Monster, thanks !!
Please share me the Shop and Monster, thanks !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This thread is a little mess if someone can help me and tell me if there is a working server files+client in english of season XI\XII and point me to the downloads.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This thread is a little mess if someone can help me and tell me if there is a working server files+client in english of season XI\XII and point me to the downloads.
Thanks in advance for any help.

I have been working on these files for a while,
The Season XII files posted here are actually Season X part 3 files,
That's why the client posted here does not work properly.

The Season XI files posted here are a mess,if you don't have a source code don't touch them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been working on these files for a while,
The Season XII files posted here are actually Season X part 3 files,
That's why the client posted here does not work properly.

The Season XI files posted here are a mess,if you don't have a source code don't touch them.

OK, thanks for the reply.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@show40
First page its very confuse.... please reorganize the updates into a single file
There are more than 5 Muserver download links
and update alot (which is actually being worked now?)

Please help those who have arrived now.

Thanks

Reaction score
@show40
First page its very confuse.... please reorganize the updates into a single file
There are more than 5 Muserver download links
and update alot (which is actually being worked now?)

Please help those who have arrived now.

Thanks

yes!

I've been suggesting the same thing for months. The main publication was always a mess.. :c

Back