Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone has the server db IGCN SEASON 12 EPI 2 for DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone would have the current server databases posted at the beginning of the post

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone would have the current server databases posted at the beginning of the post

just use igcn database season 9

I am sorry dude, i am keeping it a secret because it is free ^_^.

We are on a test to find out to what extent is working with this files.

And because of that i have opened a web and server for it, you can register now and test files, request items while we configure it and les do some PVP ^_^.

Visit:

Well they said, the best things in life are free.

lol :) Let's just play and gimme item :3

Reaction score
What would you need a s12e2 db for? Igcn tables wont match this release most probably, since many things changed.
nofeara you have an essentials tools with cash shop editor working for free ?

oh my mistake it was not the igc essentials, its the MU.ToolKit [Silver Edition] v.1.3.11.0, then you need a converter to convert .dat files (IGCCashItemInfo & IGCCashItemList) to xml.

here is the converter:

Okay so i think i don't wanna spend my time making your desired items and since this server is solely for testing purpose only i will be adding here for the first time in history the igc essential editor, so you can add your own items. Keep in mind that you will have the access to sql server itself so i am only asking you to please don't drop tables or delete others data as a courtesy (if you do, where is the fun in that? - can't really control that.)

Les PVP!!!!

So here it is:

(ei guys, can u limit your exe items to two excellent options..)

Visit:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh my mistake it was not the igc essentials, its the MU.ToolKit [Silver Edition] v.1.3.11.0, then you need a converter to convert .dat files (IGCCashItemInfo & IGCCashItemList) to xml.

here is the converter:

Okay so i think i don't wanna spend my time making your desired items and since this server is solely for testing purpose only i will be adding here for the first time in history the igc essential editor, so you can add your own items. Keep in mind that you will have the access to sql server itself so i am only asking you to please don't drop tables or delete others data as a courtesy (if you do, where is the fun in that? - can't really control that.)

Les PVP!!!!

So here it is:

Visit:

Removed the igcn they might abused it out

here is the converter:

Les PVP!!!!

So here it is:

Visit:

Removed the igcn they might abused it out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can help me increase the number of monsters in the maps thank you very much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need add map number???
Please upload IGC_MonsterSpawn files give me
Here you help me increase the number of monsters in all the maps and add in the arena but the number of times displayed in the game too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good night people
I wanted to know if the server that is in the beginning of the post drakelv or some of you can upload the server to me because I can not download the site that is there

Anyone know why when I open the gameserver of this error 0xc000007b ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As you move towards the end of the arena map you are splashed on lorencia? Who fix my gratitude

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Devil SquareI want to modify the entry level.Client versionSeason 12- s1Client Main Offset CodeI need a code.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me fix

When the 350 level character is using the command / reset I want 400 lv reset ???? can not be adjusted at the resetSystem or turn it off also can not be so rest function adjust where you can help me thanks very a lot of

Back