Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this server run on SQL 2016?

este servidor roda em SQL 2016?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone knows why this error I do not know formatted the pc to make the server more ta giving this error here is the error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this server run on SQL 2014

People now I have a problem about the main I put my ip jump vo in the hex to edit the other ip that is missing more when I opened the ip that was coming back look here and see if you got me help from de ja thank you here is Personal now I have a problem about the main I put my ip jump vo in the hex to edit the other ip that is missing more when I opened the ip that was coming back look here and see if you got me help from de ja thank you here is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chckhai

\IGCData/IGC_ResetCommand

\IGCData\Custom/ResetSystem

Erro mapa arena troque arquivo IGCData\MapTerrains/06_Arena.att no server se não resolver troque os do cliente tambem.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
does this server run on SQL 2014

People now I have a problem about the main I put my ip jump vo in the hex to edit the other ip that is missing more when I opened the ip that was coming back look here and see if you got me help from de ja thank you here is Personal now I have a problem about the main I put my ip jump vo in the hex to edit the other ip that is missing more when I opened the ip that was coming back look here and see if you got me help from de ja thank you here is
Yes it does run with sql 2014.

Ip goes on serverinfo.bmd, you DONT need to hex edit IP anywhere, so DONT try that way, it WONT work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want to add score over 650000 then what to do? can anybody help me thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm having a problem here at the time of connecting the server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to add points like this one who can help me
show40 - [Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who has the main cracked can pass me by a link to download because my do not enter the disconnect

Back