Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix expbar its sometimes work normally sometimes stack and didn't show anything line stack and after level up is 0/0 then after some levels its go back normaly

Last edited:
Reaction score
VS 2015 pro , GameServer
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error (active) cannot open source file "md4.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 54
Error (active) cannot open source file "sha.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 53
Error (active) cannot open source file "strtk.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 34
Error (active) cannot open source file "iniparser.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\IniReader.h 4
Error (active) cannot open source file "md5.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 55
Error (active) cannot open source file "rsa.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 57
Error (active) cannot open source file "ripemd.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 56
Error (active) cannot open source file "3way.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 58
Error (active) cannot open source file "cast.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 59
Error (active) cannot open source file "rc5.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 60
Error (active) cannot open source file "rc6.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 61
Error (active) cannot open source file "mars.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 62
Error (active) cannot open source file "idea.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 63
Error (active) cannot open source file "gost.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 64
Error (active) cannot open source file "tea.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 65
Error (active) cannot open source file "twofish.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 66
Error (active) cannot open source file "des.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 67
Error (active) cannot open source file "skipjack.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 68
Error (active) cannot open source file "osrng.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 71
Error (active) cannot open source file "rijndael.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 72
Error (active) cannot open source file "rsa.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 70
Error (active) cannot open source file "safer.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 69
Error (active) cannot open source file "mpir.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 76
Error (active) cannot open source file "integer.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 73
Error (active) cannot open source file "gmp.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 77
Error (active) cannot open source file "RNG.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 78
Error (active) cannot open source file "SRSA.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 79
Error (active) cannot open source file "MuRSA.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 80
Error (active) cannot open source file "pugixml.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 83
Error (active) cannot open source file "lua.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 86
Error (active) cannot open source file "muParser.h" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 89
Error (active) cannot open source file "boost/random.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 92
Error (active) cannot open source file "boost/generator_iterator.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 93
Error (active) cannot open source file "boost/thread.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 94
Error (active) cannot open source file "boost/thread/mutex.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 95
Error (active) cannot open source file "boost/multiprecision/cpp_int.hpp" IGC.GameServer c:\mu\GameServer\StdAfx.h 96
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'strtk.hpp': No such file or directory IGC.GameServer c:\mu\gameserver\stdafx.h 34

1>c:\mu\gameserver\stdafx.h(34): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'strtk.hpp': No such file or directory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please send me a s12 client cracked ready just put the ip so that the test is very difficult to enter the server only from disconnected from the server

I AM WITH THIS PROBLEM
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/2402/AAwDvm.png

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please send me a s12 client cracked ready just put the ip so that the test is very difficult to enter the server only from disconnected from the server

I AM WITH THIS PROBLEM
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/2402/AAwDvm.png

this server is not for you budy. nobody can give you client with correct serial u should write gs serial in serverinfo and encode it

How about exp anybody have problem with it ? and have any solution ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
t the time that I put the login and the password speaks thus disconnected from the server what I do?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
t the time that I put the login and the password speaks thus disconnected from the server what I do?
Well, ill say something to you,don't take it personal, please.
As previous poster said, this server isn't for you.
If you're new to this, or can't solve such a simple issue, forget this....it's way too buggy and complicated for you anyways....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to make the server work, it was already time

but I can not get ahead of the arena as it fixes this

Someone there would have the monster folder with enough monster to pass me?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to configure it right where it says SQL here it also takes a little longer to connect more alloy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can not create a guild
show40 - [Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chckhai
try to enter Gens family before creating guild
1: Duprian family
2: Vanert family

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody have problems with expbar ?
And what is responsible for expbar GS ? gs send packets to main.exe ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Knowing where that source is, do not bother to compile them, you can never

in this world there are good people and ill-intentioned people

Back