Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season XI (Server+Full Client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@drakelv

:) No, you're pro. Cause atleast i never put lots sql injections bugs in my codes like yours ^^
how's about 2 super old dataserver bugs I used to pull down your customer server (may be 1/2 month ago, with gints ghisha's server right?)
... You should beg me to show you more interested things like that, instead of cracking :))
But I wont tell you ^^ just kidding
(VIC)

Although their code is unpleasant and full of errors, they do not require or review things done by others, they are "professionals".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Cacke I will not be able to pass the server now because I promised to my developer that I would not pass but as soon as I can I post

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ Cacke I will not be able to pass the server now because I promised to my developer that I would not pass but as soon as I can I post

can you open a test server to show them? regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@diegah
I can yes I will inaugurate my here 30 or less days I've been waiting for the site and the host where it goes the server is all right

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
30 days? are you manufacturing the pc where it will be hosted from zero? :glare:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is just a few clicks and ta-da! is online, why 30 days?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey! How about S12Ep1 from this topic Is this filles is BUGLESS? Or better dont Use for PUBLICK server? Soon this topic will be deleted! :((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because it is the day that I marked with him from I sold the server s13

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey! How about S12Ep1 from this topic Is this filles is BUGLESS? Or better dont Use for PUBLICK server? Soon this topic will be deleted! :((

are u kidding right? test them your self.

because it is the day that I marked with him from I sold the server s13

I didnt get it, you will receive the files from your developer in 30 days?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but only the host and the domain are missing

I will spend another 85 dollars to make the host and domain

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes but only the host and the domain are missing

I will spend another 85 dollars to make the host and domain

where are you from? that's so expensive, where I from, Argentina you can register a domain for 10 USD and a basic host for testing is less than 40 usd.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I live in Brazil but to do precisely 1 month or so but it lacks a little 20 days or my American developer and I need 350 $ to do it

Back